Closed Thread
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay lots of follicles Sandra. Good luck for EPU

And thank you for your message and support. It just makes me narky when sometime says yep you have around 15 yeah they are small but maybe there is some good things happening. And then my least favourite nurse crashing in oh no you only have one.

Find out today this arvo what my blood levels are doing. Re scan on Saturday. This is cycle 10, stimm cycle 7 why does everything have to go to sh1t!!

Second opinion with Dr Mark Bowman next week, then Dr Lyn B and then Dr Nick L both from Monash. Hopefully one of them has some ideas. All that is wrong is MFI and it's not that bad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I wasn't finished.

Frances. Hugs babe. They nearly cancelled me too for too many follies but the FS adjusted things and I begged and we got to go through with this amazing cycle. Try to stay positive and I pray that your follies catch up and you don't have to cancel. Fertility is so cruel sometimes.

Sandra. That's awesome. Keep up the water and protein and fibre. Over stimming sucks, but hopefully you get heaps of eggies on Monday ! My FS gave me anti breastfeeding tablets and they seemed to work after 6 days. But the bloating and constipation is the worst. Excited for you and fingers crossed u don't get OHSS.

Babydust to all I have missed.

AFM. my line is quite a nice shade of pink now. I can't wait till Monday to find out my levels! I hope they increase ! I just want to be able to get excited and tell the whole world

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381364134.550216.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeforbaby,

Yay those look like a lovely second line there. Good luck for BT.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby- wishing you all the best with your BT on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hope4baby. The nurse mentioned something about tablets if it came to that, that must have been what she was talking about. I'll definitely keep the fluids and protein up. I hadn't thought about fibre - but good tip!

Your second line is just fantastic!! I can't wait for your BT on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra I was so blocked up. I'm talking 6 days. I was so worried about protein that I forgot about fibre. I had to eat 12 whole prunes, 4 sachets of movicol, then I took god knows how many coloxyl tablets. Lol i didnt realise how much doing a poo meant to me till that point. I was so bloated and full that I couldn't stomach food. Now I look back I should have added some fruit and bran for breaky as well as the chicken and protein drinks. Lol. But the FS did say "I did warn u, that you would get sick". But to me it's all worth it. I knew the risks and took as many precautions as I could. I begged him not to cancel and I have no regrets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Frances, Riss & Sandra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, I'm going on day three of being blocked. Did the coloxyl work? Are you allowed to have them? As uncomfortable as I am, I wouldn't change it for anything. If they tell me they're going to cancel I too will beg. I hope it doesn't come to that. I'm happy to put up with anything as long as EPU goes smoothly and I get some eggs out of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra I was worried about coloxyl but FS said it was fine to take before ET so get it in when you can. Or ask the nurses. I was asking nurses, FS girls, the chemist. But i felt at ease when FS said it was ok.

The nurses just rang then to check on me. I thought that was nice. I told her about the POAS. Even tho they don't like us doing it, she said that it sounded positive and that "those things are pretty accurate". I can't wait till Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip. I'll ask when they call with my blood results this afternoon.

That is super nice of them to check up on you! I really hope Monday comes around quickly. For the both of us!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (10-10-2013)