Closed Thread
Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo Ming and for the frostie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for being PUPO Minib and for having a frostie... that's awesome!! Good luck in the TWW!!

Riss - yes Lynn did it... it was a simple procedure and over quickly but it was so incredibly painful. Sandra I think it is meant to be an easy (yet uncomfortable) procedure, I think I just had an unusual reaction to it so I don't think they usually would keep people afterwards to keep an eye on them? I get the results tomorrow. I am very lucky to have a wonderful DH... we started and ended the day perfectly so that's all that matters!!

Thank you to everyone for your anniversary messages... it was so lovely to read them!

Chiefsgirl those comments from your colleague are so lovely... it is so hard what we are all going through so when someone understands it means so much!

How's everyone going today? Hoping it's a good/up day for everyone

xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MiniB! Good luck &

Jb I'm sorry it was so painful for you but glad you have a great DH who took care of you! Happy anniversary!

Chiefsgirl - glad you have someone at your work who understands

AFM - triggering at 9pm tonight. EPU locked in for friday. I'm nervous but excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I have been quiet for the last few days!

Congrats in being PUPO Annerley and Minib! Welcome to the 2ww!

Riss, great to see u have 9 embies to work with, that is great!

heartstringz- I hope your EPU goes well on Friday, 15 eggs would be great!

Jb- hope your down reg timing goes well, and happy anniversary!!!! What a lovely picture!

klm0511- I will have everything crossed for u on Friday.

stellabella84- welcome! I was not on bondi but added prednisolone this time, 10mg from EPU, no change in dose.

francesthecat- hope ur scan goes well tomorrow- special thoughts for u- hope for lots of follies!

update! I went offline a bit cause I went a little mental. 2ww crazies. Did POAS at 4 dt5dt - bfn. Had a total melt down and decided pretty much I would never have children and I didn't want a life without kids. Poor DH didn't know what to do. Booked Councelling and everything. I think I got out of control due to lack of sleep - was just too hot. The good news is that I tried again today - 7dp5dt... POSITIVE!!!!!! I've never had a positive, I burst into tears and I keep staring at the stick... BT on Saturday. Hope4baby- I don't know how u r going to wait... I would prob buy more HPT- I might do that anyway.
    thanks for all the support girls- the world would be unbearable without u- it is so hard for us and I wish people were more supportive generally. Hopefully this will stick- but at least I know that there are people who understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstringz, good luck for the trigger. How exciting that EPU on friday. I will be thinking of you on Friday.

Oh Berra, that's such a great news. I'm hoping the bt will simply confirm the positive hpt. Please let us know on Saturday. I think the 2WW is really hard. Such a teaser. We have an embryo in and yet we need to wait for 2 weeks before blood test. I told myself I'm not doing poas but I'm not sure if I will last. Let us know if you do more poas and if the line gets darker. I have everything crossed for you. This is very exciting

Any tips on crinone? Is it easy to apply? I might do it 8 pm every night so I don't forget.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats berrabrooder!

Good luck for epu on Friday heartstringz for lots of eggs that fertilise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss- your clinic sounds exactly like mine! So you had a Monday EPU and will be having a Saturday ET, just like I did Do you call tomorrow to find out how the embryos are growing? Good luck if you do!

Sandra- I have said the same thing a few times as well that there is a benefit to doing Ivf, no one else gets to see their embryo. We took our camera and took photos and when we asked the doc whether he minded us getting some pictures, he said you might as well take advantage of this as most people don't get to if things happen naturally. Make sure you take your camera to yours and get some pics! It will be lovely to show our child one day, if this cycle is successful!
    The 2ww has been a bit of torture so far! It's been the hardest part so far as there's nothing you can do but wait! Less than 5 days to go and counting!!

Minib- congrats on being PUPO and yay for your frostie! I agree, the ET is the best part, I was on cloud 9 all day after it!
    It's been so hard not to overthink things during the 2ww though.
    As for the Crinone, I actually don't mind it anymore. To begin with, was getting funny coloured clumps but (and sorry again for the tmi) but I think that was just because it was mixed with old blood from the EPU. Now that the blood is gone, it's not that bad at all. I have to do it twice a day and would actually prefer it over the injections and the nasal spray, it is really quick and easy to apply. The only symptom I've had so far is sore boobs.

Heartstringz- good luck for Friday and all the best for tonight's trigger

Berra- that's fantastic news! You must be thrilled, good luck for Friday! I've been really optimistic but had a small moment on Monday night when I suddenly realised that it might be bad news. I'm so glad that it ended up going positive for you! Can I ask whether you've had any pregnancy symptoms, I know it's early days but I'm going insane haha! Also Hope, if you are around have you had any symptoms as well?
    Last edited by Annerley; 09-10-2013 at 18:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstrings- wishing you all the best with EPU. Hope you get lots of good eggs.

Berra- that's awesome news! It so awesome seeing that second line. I wish you all the best with this sticky one.

Annerley- our clinics do sound similar. Yeah I will call tomorrow for an update. I'm a little nervous finding out. Grow embies grow!
    At my clinic the embryologist comes in to talk to us about then and shows us a picture of the embies and you can take them home if you like. Didn't do it last time, wish I did now. It's so nice to see your future baby as a little ball of cells. I guess it's a little perk for us ivfers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Berra, that's such great news. I know that feeling hot, that's how I knew on both cycles that something was certainly happening down there.Good luck for BT.

Good luck heartstrings for EPU

Fingers crossed for you KLM

TMI Warning...
    I had a bit of a scare today. Got some bad craps and started bleeding black clumps and clots. AF finished 3 days ago. Rang the nurse, they think its the last of my previous pregnancy. But as I don't have a fever and are not sick should be all ok.
    I'm hugely bloated first scan Thursday, hope I've got some follicles.
    I'm so over this IVF stuff, I'm trying to keep positive. But dam it's hard..

Good luck everyone.....