Closed Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck KLM for BT Friday and hope those lines are darker Hopeforbaby.

Happy anniversary JB

First scan for me Thursday to see if I'm growing any eggies.
    Saw my nurse yesterday asked her if I can do anything different. No nothing else, other than changing my mind set. So I'm going to try hypnotherapy. Nothing to lose .

Good luck ladies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks frances & KLM. my lines are darker today.
    Frances. I'm interested to see how you liked the Hypnotherapy. Anything that helps is a good thing.
    Here's the tracking so far. 9dpo was just so that I knew for sure that there was no false HCG left from the trigger. Somehow I have to last another 10 days for my BT without getting too excited. The BT is what makes it real.... ARGH photo (12).jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Hope4Baby; 08-10-2013 at 13:21. Reason: Attached the wrong Pic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did anyone else feel nauseous & lose their appetite whilst jabbing? Is it likely to be a problem or will it pass?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby that's def getting darker!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i justed wanted to say a big good luck to you all and im thinking of you. Good things come to those who wait and boy did i wait and wait! My beautiful baby boy seth was conceived last october by ivf icsi. He was our second tfr and last embryo and was born healthy in june this year. He is the sunshine of my life, i feel very blessed.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sethysmum For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-10-2013),KLM0511  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    looks like the line is getting darker, good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole77 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi stellabella- I'm on the bondi protocol for elevated nk cells. I am taking 10 mg of prednisolone and 40mg of clexane. I got a BFP on my first cycle using that combo. Hope it works this time.

JB- happy anniversary! Good luck with your biopsy!

Minib- how are you feeling today?

Hope4baby- that line is darker. Yippee!!

AFM- nurse called this morning and out of 14 eggs collected, 13 were ICSI'd and 9 fertilized!! I'm hoping that the three months of Chinese medicine I took helps they keep growing into beautiful healthy day 5 blasts.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby,that line is definitely darker.

Riss, that's such great news. I'm hoping all 9 grow strongly for you. I'm feeling ok. The nurse called today and told me I'm going in for et tomorrow. I asked how many fertilized, she said not sure. I will find out tomorrow. I'm feeling confused. Why didnt they find out how many we're icsi and how many fertilized. I'm not sure about melb ivf process on this. Seems to leave more questions than answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib, don't read too much into that. At our clinic I just get a text message the next day saying how many have been fertilised and when ET is going to be. When I ask the nurses they don't know anything at all.

It's probably just a mixup with the lab technicians who were possibly supposed to be the ones to call you.

It's important you are relaxed for et tomorrow. Since they haven't cancelled it you have at least one that's ready to be put back in you. That's all that matters. Breathe deep and prepare to be PUPO!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much has been happening! I hope I cover everyone.

Jb2011 - How exciting that your EPU is scheduled for the end of October. The 30th is my birthday so lets look at that as a positive! I hope it’s not too much of a rollercoaster for you. Congratulations on your anniversary! How did the biopsy go?

Minib - Six eggs is a great number. Good luck with ET tomorrow.

Annerley - Thanks for the heads up. It’s all just so wonderful isn’t it - ha ha! Congratulations on being PUPO!! I really hope this ends in a BFP for you. Good luck with the 2ww! So you actually get to see the embryo before they do the transfer? That’s fantastic! And how exciting that they were able to freeze four embies!

Ricecracker - That’s great news about your ET. Congratulations on being PUPO! Hopefully this 2ww doesn’t drive you too crazy.

Riss78 - How exciting that 9 of your eggs have fertilised!! I hope they keep getting stronger for you.

Heartstringz - That’s great news about your scan. I’m happy to hear that it wasn’t unpleasant for you too. Friday will be here before you know it! I’m the complete opposite to you. Since jabbing I am hungry all the time … It’s insane!

Hope4baby - I don’t blame you for testing! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. The symptoms your describing sound pretty promising to me - and so does that second line! It sucks that your BT is still over a week away.

Berra - Did you POAS? What did it say? I think you are a wonderful person for still wanting to see your friend. It shows great strength.

Frances - I got told that they “over fill” them in case of air bubbles that need to be taken out. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I like your idea of testing the day before, just so you’re prepared. I think I might have to do that because I would hate to get my result at work. Let us know how you go with the hypnotherapy too.

Booboo - I hope AF arrives soon so you can finally start again.

KLM0511 - I hope those symptoms mean good news for you. Hang in there.

Stellabella - Welcome to the thread. You’ve definitely come to the right place for support. Good luck with your cycle. I really hope this is a BFP for you.

Chiefsgirl - Welcome back. You were missed. How are you feeling now?

Spidery - Good luck with the 2ww.

Sethysmum - Thank you for your encouraging words. It’s always so wonderful to hear success stories.

Sorry to anyone I missed.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (08-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (08-10-2013),francesthecat  (08-10-2013),Hope4Baby  (08-10-2013),Jb2011  (08-10-2013),KLM0511  (09-10-2013),Sethysmum  (08-10-2013)