Closed Thread
Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another question for you girls - have any of you been put on the 'Bondi protocol' (aka Prednisolone and Clexane) while doing a cycle?
    If so - what dose of Prednisolone were you on pre ET and what dose after ET???

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM. I wish I had the patience like you not to test, you seem so chilled. Much stronger than crazy ol me.
    Stellabella. Welcome, I hope your cycle is THE ONE. Sending you lots of good luck on this journey.
    Booboo. Synarel gave me headaches, other than that no bad moods or anything.
    Annerley. 4 frosties great news!
    Jb. I hope this down reg cycle is perfect for you, you’ve been through so much, sending extra babydust your way this month.
    Heartstringz.15 follies that’s great, are you getting excited for Friday? My for you.
    Chiefs. Bighugz I know how crappy those BFNs are. I hope you treat yourself to something special, and that you feel better soon. for a Christmas miracle for you.
    Riss. Congrats on 14 eggs.
    Last edited by Hope4Baby; 07-10-2013 at 17:42.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (07-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (07-10-2013),Jb2011  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im from Perth Stella, I go to FSS and you? I had an ultrasound around that CD too last cycle, felt a bit uncomfortable this time I had it on CD24. Hope I dont get too many side affects this round hope4baby, Chiefsgirl gl for your next apt, hope this brings u your BFP. Was that on the news JB, if so I think ill give it a miss tonight!!! we wernt trying, well aren't u lucky!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Im from Perth Stella, I go to FSS and you? I had an ultrasound around that CD too last cycle, felt a bit uncomfortable this time I had it on CD24.
    Hi Booboo, fellow Perthie! I just changed clinics, had awful trouble with my last one. Now at Hollywood and experience has been positive so far. How do you find FSS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381188976.200442.jpg
    Good morning ladies... Just wanted to share with you all that today is our 2 year Wedding anniversary... Can't believe how quickly the time has flown and what a different day it is today as I am sitting in my FS waiting room waiting for an endometrial biopsy... Slightly less glamorous that this day 2 years ago when I saw sitting down being pampered & made up!! Haha oh how the times have changed...!!!

Got to have a sleep in today with DH, exchanged pressies in bed had a delish brekky and out for dinner tonight. So will be a good day (after the procedure is done!)

Hope you don't mind me sharing a photo... Nice to reflect xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JB, happy anniversary and what a beautiful picture. Breakfast and dinner out are such lovely way to celebrate anniversary.

Stellabella, I'm not familiar with bondi protocol. Sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Anniversary JB! Hope you have a great dinner tonight, and that the biopsy goes well for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hope4baby. Yes I'm a pretty relaxed person so just taking it all in my stride. Hope your line is stronger today!

Congrats JB on your anniversary.

Welcome Stellabella!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I felt a bit nauseous this morning. Not sure if it's just an off day but I was hoping it was a possible symptom. It didn't last long though. Come on Friday for BT!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM ooooh its looking positive for you .

AFM. I rang to FS rooms to get a definite day for my BT, and they told me not to come in until Thursday next week! I double checked with her and said I had my 5dt last wednesday, it seems a long way till next Thursday? and she said that they make all transfers test at 15days past transfer day. I thought it was odd, I thought that they'd at least want to check my levels. grrrr now I have to wait an extra week. I can keep POAS but I cant tell if my other levels are ok. I dont wanna loose this lil emby. All I have to support my emby is pessaries twice a day. I just hope that my body is producing its own stuff, and doesn't need anything monitored.