Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Annerly. Now is the nervous wait for the phone call tomorrow to see how they went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch Riss! 23 would have been so painful but glad to hear that you are feeling better this time! I'm sure your FS would be much happier with the number you got today! I was so nervous making to call to see how many fertilised and am now just awaiting the call for freeze numbers. It's like we are always waiting for something...
    What a brave DH having the biopsy, hope he is feeling good as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    JB, thanks! Are you starting again soon? I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled a few times but hopefully your new FS can do some magic and get you BFP really soon
    I am currently cycling now... started synarel on Saturday (5th) having my BT on the 14th to check if I have down regulated then going to coast along on synarel for a few extra days before starting injections as it's my best friends wedding on the 26th which is when my FN said EPU would be so will start injections around the 18th providing I have down reg'd!!

Congrats on EPU Riss and Minib - 6 and 14 are great numbers but as everyone knows it's quality so I have everything crossed for you that there are nice mature ones in there!!

Hope4baby there is definitely a 2nd line there...

Booboo synarel isn't so bad... what is your protocol this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - that line looks pretty good to me! Fingers crossed it gets darker each day. I don't have any tests at home to check and not sure I can bring myself to check. It's only 4 more days to BT so I can wait.
    Glad you all know what I mean by twinges! Hard to explain any other way!
    Great you have started JB. Hope it's a successful cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I am a first-timer to the world of ivf forums. I will be starting another cycle in about a week and I felt I could really do with a little more support this time around and would love to join this group if you'll have me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stellabella84 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I am a first-timer to the world of ivf forums. I will be starting another cycle in about a week and I felt I could really do with a little more support this time around and would love to join this group if you'll have me
    Welcome Stellabella... we'd love to have you and welcome to this group! Sorry you had to meet us all this way though I read your signature and you have had quite the journey so far... this is the cycle that gets your your BFP!! What protocol are you doing this cycle? The girls on here and all very supportive and it's great to have each other share what's going on as sometimes it feels like no one in the "real world" understands and knows what we are going through!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss, wow 23 eggs, that must have hurt. I love acupuncture, Ill be going again Wed this week. Welcome Stella, wish you the best of luck for your next round, what meds r you on? Jb, glad to hear the synarel is ok, Ive heard of some people having bad headaches on the stuff. Have never used the spray before, I guess Im worried I get enough lol. Im waiting for AF which is due about Wed this week, if all goes well with BT on CD1 I should start Synarel CD2 and the Puregon on CD3, they upped my dose from 200 to 250 this time. Whats the difference with antagonist to down reg cycle? one longer than the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Riss, wow 23 eggs, that must have hurt. I love acupuncture, Ill be going again Wed this week. Welcome Stella, wish you the best of luck for your next round, what meds r you on? Jb, glad to hear the synarel is ok, Ive heard of some people having bad headaches on the stuff. Have never used the spray before, I guess Im worried I get enough lol. Im waiting for AF which is due about Wed this week, if all goes well with BT on CD1 I should start Synarel CD2 and the Puregon on CD3, they upped my dose from 200 to 250 this time. Whats the difference with antagonist to down reg cycle? one longer than the other.
    Yeah down reg is about 6wks... I started the pill on CD3 (22 sep) had a scan on CD15 (Oct 4th) do make sure there's no cysts then started synarel the next day the BT on 14th to check I am down regulated and if I am then normally would start injections the day after but I am going to coast along for a couple of extra days due to the wedding then estimated EPU is around the end of oct/early nov. Unfortunately antagonist cycles don't work for me... I have done 2 and both times my estrogen dropped, the only time I made it to EPU was on a down reg cycle so hopefully it works again this time around and with all the differences in my meds and supplements hopefully we get better results this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Stellabella, hope this is a lucky cycle for you! You've come to a great place for support.

KLM- I only have one HPT in my drawer so may use it, otherwise if I didn't have that one left over, I'd like to think I was as strong as you

Booboo- overall I didn't find Synarel that bad. I did get a headache to begin with and that was it, hopefully it's not too bad for you

AFM: I heard from the clinic at lunch time and they were able to freeze four of the embryos, so so happy!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this is it for you JB, u r having the calcium added this time like me aren't you? Thanks Annerley, at least its one less shot, cant say I liked the Orgalutran needle I had last time. That's great about your 4 embryos