Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Riss, how was your EPU ? I hope it went well and they collected good number of eggs. Do you feel any pain?

Heartstringz, how was the scan? Is EPU on track for Friday?

Hope4baby, it's still early days. Maybe test again in a few days.

Berra, did you end up poas? How did you go? It's so nice how you won't miss anything to see your friend. Such s nice friend.

Annerley, yay!! Congrats on being PUPO. And to be able to freeze 2-3 is even better. I'd be really happy with that. You are almost there. I have everything crossed for you.

Booboo, I hope your AF arrives soon.

JB, thanks! Are you starting again soon? I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled a few times but hopefully your new FS can do some magic and get you BFP really soon

KLM, stay positive. You can still get a BFP.

I'm really hoping that this is an extremely lucky thread and we all get BFPs. How awesome would that be xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (07-10-2013),KLM0511  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib. Congrats on the 6 eggs. Hoping for 6 to fert tomorrow for u babe.
    KLM. I'm at the same stage as you although had not felt any twinges at all and was worried, then last night couldn't sleep from heartburn. At about 1am I felt strong twinges and am feeling some today as well. Maybe BFP for u

Ok so trying not to get too excited but just took a test then and wanted to post it. 10dpo today. I hope it gets darker in the next few days. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381106451.390613.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg hope, I can see the second line. Big massive yay! Will you test everyday now? When is your BT again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM those twinges r a good sign. Minib, thats great u dont need to have pain killers, 6 is still good, hope to hear good fert rates and thanks Im sure she wont be too far, bit worried about using this synarel for the 1st time. Yay Hopef4baby, congrats

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (07-10-2013),KLM0511  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! I will test everyday now because I want to see it darker. Minib. BT is on 11th and AF due 9th. So this tini lil line means I can be less scattered in my head. I have been through so many transfers and only got a positive test once with a fet in 2011, but it didn't last to second beta. This seems a lot more real now. I so want to be a graduate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow hope4baby I can definitely see that line! Awesome!

Minib- 6 eggs is great. I only got 4 last egg pickup and one of those became my little angel baby. Today I got 14! Much better numbers today but I had a stressful wait for hubby to go under and get a biopsy to get sperm. Hopefully we both get healthy embryos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow riss, 14 is amazing numbers. Are you in pain cos of more eggs? Yeah fingers crossed for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh Hope, I can see the second line Can't wait to see it get darker for you! I had the worst heartburn the day after my trigger shot so I agree, it's a really good sign!

Congrats on the 6, Minib! I wasn't sure how to feel about the 7 I got to begin with either as I had a lot more follicles (I think we may have been around the same number??), however I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity now so I hope yours do just as well as mine! The girl next to be in EPU got 12 eggs and I saw her at the ET and she was down to 5 by day 3, whereas I still had 6 of mine, so stay positive! I'm happy to hear you are feeling well too!

KLM- I have felt twinges since ET as well, fingers crossed its a good sign!

Booboo- hoping that af arrives soon so you can get started!

JB- I was so scared that my cycle would get cancelled before EPU as my hormone levels were high so was very grateful to get there in the end! Really hopeful that you have better luck in the future
    Last edited by Annerley; 07-10-2013 at 11:22.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss- just saw your post come through! Nice work on the 14, hope you aren't in too much pain! Fingers crossed that you and Minib get great fertilisation numbers!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest I am in not as much pain as my previous ones. I had 23 eggs collected once and it hurt a lot. I'm having acupuncture today so hopefully it helps with the bloating. Just drink lots of water.
    I agree it's quality over quantity. I've learnt that the hard way.