Closed Thread
Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BerraB, I know it's hard, and you had a terrible ET as well. Try to stay positive," say to yourself I'm pregnant and this has worked".

I POAS the day before to prepare for the result. And so I don't loose it bad at work or with friends. I simply don't take my IVF calls at this time. I've even had DH take them if they really need to speak to us.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, I'm officially PUPO! I can't believe it! The ET was such an amazing experience! I love seeing the embryo up on the screen!

The scientist said we have another 2 or 3 that are the same quality as the one they transferred and an extra that was an intermediate blast as of yesterday but may still make it. There is one last one that was still an early blast so they said they will see if it catches up in time. We call tomorrow to find out how many they were able to freeze but I'm guessing it will be the two or three high grade ones, which I'm more than happy with!
    Last edited by Annerley; 06-10-2013 at 21:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ricecracker- congrats on being PUPO as well, I find it hard to believe that we are almost at the end of the cycle! It feels so surreal to have a fertilised embryo in there, it's the closest I've ever been to being pregnant.

Good luck for tomorrow Riss and Minib, will be thinking of you both and hoping for lots of eggs. Minib, I triggered at 10:30 for an EPU exactly 36hrs later but they were running and didn't get in there until 40mins behind schedule so I was thinking the same thing about ovulating but it was all fine.

All the best with your scan Heatstringz, fingers crossed that your follies are growing nicely!

I think there is still plenty of time to get that second line Hope4baby, I have read that implantation is day 3 or 4 after a 5dt and hcg is released from day 5 but not detectable by a HPT until after that. Let's hope google is right! Good luck if you decide to test too Berra! I had a already thought of doing what you said Frances, that way you would be prepared for the phone call as I'll be at work too. I also think it would be nice for DH to be there when I get the result (if I tested at home just before) rather than just having to wait to hear from me.
    Last edited by Annerley; 06-10-2013 at 20:58.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Annerley, Congrats to being PUPO.

This thread is going to be a lucky one, lots of BFP headed this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gl to those testing soon heartstringz like the others said, its always the 1st one that's extra hard, maybe try and distract yourself, I know easier said than done. Annerley glad to hear ET went well , Chiefsgirl, Im so sorry she showed her face Bettie, hope this next month goes quick for you, before we know it, itll be Nov. leste sorry you had to cancel last cycle, hope this next week goes quick for you. ricecracker, how r you feeling after EPU? hope your embies r growing nicely Jb, aww your grandma sounds sweet, I wish I had one, my 2 passed away before I was even born dh has one though who I love dearly. Glad to hear u can get started. Francesthecat, the white roses sound beautiful Berrabrooder and Hope4baby hope the TWW goes quick for you, sorry u had such a rough ET berra, that must have been hard. Rainbowrain, still so early u see those 2 lines very soon. Sandra gl for 1st jab, Riss & Minib gl for Mon. As for me, I had to have scan and picked up meds Wed, waiting on AF which is due this week so I can start with the synarel, prob CD2 from what they say and CD3 the Puregon 250. Feel like AF lurking, stomach bloated and heavy and back ache. Hope I haven't missed anyone, thinking of u all, hope you had a nice w/e x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay annerley. Congrats on being PUPO! I hope you get some good frostys too. Thanks for the advice. I'll prob just POAS every morning now still. Just once a day. I'm interested to see if I get a line, and what day it comes or starts to be noticible after having 5dt. Then if I do get preg I can post pics of the way the tests developed. I have the worst heartburn right now and can't sleep. Plus crazy thoughts going from I'm PUPO, to maybe its not sticky, to yeah I'm PUPO. Grr it's so silly this TWW. So glad it's public holiday tomorrow.

Booboo. Hi there, I'm glad you get to start a new cycle and I wish u the best that its a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    those symptoms of heartburn sound promising hope4baby and thanks, ready to get started, last cycle was in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Minib & Riss... Hope EPU gets you some nice mature eggs! I'm so envious of you girls making it to EPU... Out of 3 cycles I've only made ur there once!!

Heartstringz good luck for your scan today... Hope there's lots of follicles there

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls, I'll do personal later. Thanks for all the best wishes. Just got back from the hospital. They got 6 eggs. Less than I what expected but hey better than nothing. I didn't take the Panadol too. Didn't feel like I need them. The FN will call me later so I'm hoping for some good news. Not sure how I only ended up with 6 eggs. I'm going to ask later

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 7 days past 3DT and have felt twinges in the abdomen a few times, but no other symptoms - boobs not sore in the slightest. But trying to still remain positive. Hang in there everyone else in the TWW! Fingers crossed they all stick.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app