Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ricecracker, congrats on being PUPO. When is the BT?

Annerley, how was the ET?

So I just realised that my trigger injection was 37 hours before the EPU. Not 36 hours. Thought it had to be exactly 36 hours but maybe it's ok to be an hour late. Only 12 hours to go

How's everyone doing? Hope everyone had a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats ricecraker for being PUPO,

Minib- my nurse factored in daylight savings time when they gave me my trigger time. It shouldn't make too much difference seeing that they run late too. I'm sure they factor that in. My epu is 8am tomorrow. Admission is at 7. Hopefully it will be on time. What time is yours? I'm with monash ivf after moving from melbourne ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies!
    Berra - when is your ET?
    Minib & Riss78 - goodluck for your EPUs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss, my admission is at 7 am too for 8 am collection. My trigger was at 6 pm last night so that's 37 hours to epu 8 am tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Riss & MiniB!!!

Ricecracker congrats on being PUPO!

AFM I'm having my scan tomorrow morning to see how my follicles are progressing & whether I can have my EPU on Friday. I'm nervous about it but hoping it will go ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, getting a bit nervous.
    Good luck Minib- hope they get lots of eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ricecracker. Congrats on PUPO and welcome to the crazy TWW.
    Heartstringz. I hope your scan shows plenty of follies for you.
    Riss & MiniB. I hope your EPU go smoothly and you get good eggs
    AFM. I promised myself I would be positive and not POAS in my TWW this time...... but my hormones are driving me crazy! one minute I'm so happy and confident, next minute its out of my control and I feel so down.... then I feel bad that I'm feeling down, cos I want to be positive. Crazy huh. So I took a hpt on Friday to check the hcg from trigger is all gone, and it came up negative, so at least I know if I get a faint line its not false. (I am only on passaries no needles). I held off doing any more tests till this afternoon which is 4dp5dt it came up BFN. But if you look really, really, really, really closely, there is a very faint line. well that's how I'm going to keep hope alive anyway. DH looked at me, shook his head and laughed, then said "U know you are not meant to do that for a few days yet" he knows how crazy it gets, at least we can laugh about it at the moment. I want so much for that line to come up grrr. I don't feel as down today, but getting no twinges or symptoms, so just flying on pure hope for another few days at least. I hope everyone weekend was great. to U all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow minib and Riss!

Ricecracker- I am in 2ww with you- Arg! Making me crazy! 4dp5dt

Hope4baby- I'm very close to POAS... I think I might tomorrow morning. Very up and down about it all too, but realised that my BT is scheduled same day that I'm at one of my girlfriends. She is having one of those linen party things. She is my oldest friend and I wouldn't miss seeing her for anything, but she is pregnant (we so wanted to be pregnant together as she got pregnant during our first ivf) and there will be people I don't know there... I'm imagining how bad it would be to get negative test results while there. I'm nearly convinced it is just better for me to know earlier. Crazy really- I can't imagine getting a BFP so I'm already BFN in my head, like the BT is just going to be the proof.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls for EPU Riss and Mini hope you get lots of lovey eggs.

Yay Ricecrakcer for PUPO.

For hopeforbaby I always say no no I won't do them until 1 full week down. But I always end up doing them. Good luck

Daylight savings I ended up doing my injection tonight 1.5 hours later ???
    I'm doing menapour cycle, and this is night 4 supposed to be 300 units. There was about 75 units left. So I used up the bit that was left.
    Anyone had left overs, even though they have been using the full amount?

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, and so jealous of those on long weekend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances. Thanks hun. And there is always a bit left over in case of mistakes or air bubbles.

Berra. I so totally know what you mean. Only people that have been through an ivf cycle could ever understand how mental it makes us. I truly hope u get a BFP before your friends party tho. What a great friend u are to go see her no matter what. Although if it is good news you can celebrate with her, and if its bad news, the party should divert your thoughts slightly I hope. Nope ...no negative thoughts, we are getting BFP's this week. That is all
    Last edited by Hope4Baby; 06-10-2013 at 20:21.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (06-10-2013)