Closed Thread
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Had my scan this morning and all is good to go ahead and start sniffing tomorrow!! When I was talking through the cycle with my FN she said EPU will be 25/26 October... I said it can't be... that's my best friends wedding!! So I will coast along for a couple of extra days on synarel before starting injections so that EPU will be more likely the 30th! Who knows will me though... I take 14-16 days to stim so probably wouldn't have been on the wedding day but better to be safe than sorry!! Can't believe it's cycle time again already... I have quite enjoyed not cycling... back to the roller coaster... for more ups than downs this time!

My Mum has just headed off to the USA for 5 weeks so will be much easier this cycle not having to dodge her as she lives 1.5kms away! I PRAY we have good news to tell her when she gets back...

Thank you to everyone for your replies about my grandma... it really did make me feel happy seeing her like that!

Sorry for no personals... I have been keeping track of everyone though, I promise!

Have a nice weekend ladies

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls, sorry I will do personals tonight. Just a quick one. The clinic rang and I'm having EPU on Monday. I'm so excited so wanted to drop a quick note. Will write personals tonight xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby- thanks for the well wishes! Glad the info helped! That would mean only one more week to go!!

Minib- good luck for EPU on Monday! How exciting! I thought you might be going soon as it sounds like you had good oestrogen levels (based on the discharge) and that seems to mean an earlier EPU date.

JB- yay for sniffing tomorrow! Double yay for mum being away haha!

Sandra- thanks for wishing me luck! It is a really good feeling when you know your body is doing what it's supposed to and reacting to the meds properly.
    On another note to you and also to Minib- just wait to you see what comes back out when you start on the Crinone. Don't say I didnt warn you, I'm glad I had read about it before I started using it and found out that clumps of it comes back out! So far no symptoms from it so I can live with clumps on toilet paper -sorry if TMI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies for answering my questions on cm discharge. You are all correct. The nurse said nothing to worry I just have a lot if oestrogen which is expected.

Riss, looks like we will be EPU on the same day. What time is yours? Good luck!!!

JB, I'm wishing you all the good luck for this cycle. I really hope this is it for you.

Annerley, omg I have to read what to expect now. I'm having a 2 day transfer so I will start using crinone next Wednesday. My clinic said they always start with 2 day transfer on the first attempt. Fingers crossed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha Annerley! crinone- what absolutely horrible stuff! I'm now wondering if we r successful, how long do you have to use the stuff for?!! Also, anyone know if you are allowed to... Um.... Try to get rid of some of it....? Ahem... !!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Berra! Is it just me or does the colour of the stuff make it so much worse! I believe that when you get a bfp they like to ween you off it so would probably just reduce the dosage gradually. I have heard some ladies are on it for months! They have given me 60 tubes of the stuff and said that I can get more if I end up needing more! I have also heard that in some cases they can take you off it early, if your progesterone levels are fine on their own.
    By the way, apparently you can do a clean out! Not sure how long you have to wait after though- maybe could it just before the next dose? I'm planning to do something before tomorrow's ET so the poor doctor doesn't have to put up with it. The clinic also said not to do tomorrow morning's dose until after the transfer is over.

Minib- see what you can find out! I started Crinone wednesday morning and didn't have anything come back out until lunchtime yesterday! It is a bit gross but not too bad so far so don't be worried!
    Last edited by Annerley; 04-10-2013 at 22:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Months?!!!! Gah!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did ET go Annerley?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.... Have been so busy these last few days and last night I tried to read the thread to catch up and couldn't keep my eyes open (at 9:15 mind you!)...
    KLM.. I know it was a while ago you wrote about it now, but cooked prawns are ok when pregnant... Not on the salmonella-risky list.. So many other things are though , my DH brought 2dozen oysters fresh from the markets into my room at the hospital 2 days after the birth of DD! Oh, and champagne - but strangely enough I wasn't up for any bubbles...

JB - glad to hear you can start now! Exciting!
    Annerley- I ended up having ET on sat too... Unfortunately only one egg fertilised properly so FS chose a 3-day transfer. How did yours go? How you feeling? Started any tww crazy thinking yet?
    So far I have been kept busy enough to not think too much.. It will come though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ricecracker! Congrats on being PUPO!!