Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yay Sandra, good luck!

Berra I'm sorry your ET was so stressful! Sending you heaps of so hopefully you won't have to go through that again!

Hope4baby - that's great about your embies!! you get a sticky!

AFM my sister was awesome this morning with my injection, she did such a good job. Glad I have her to help if need be. I'm going to give it a go myself tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss78, we might be doing EPU on same day. I'm hoping for EPU on Monday too

Berrabrooder, sorry to hear you had terrible experience. I wish the FS listened when you said it was really painful last time.

Bettie, I'm so sorry. We are here if you need to talk more.

Sorry for the ladies that I missed. I hope we all get BFP soon. Have everything crossed for all of us

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope4baby- your post made me smile! You have a right to be so happy, I'm sorry you weren't well but so glad it all turned around for you! You have two lovely littles ones in there now! Congrats!
    if it helps, I'm doing a 5dt as well and they told me at EPU that my BT will be two weeks from that date. Apparently I just turn up the morning of that day at a time that suits. If you work out the date two weeks from when you had your EPU, maybe that's when yours can be done too.

Berrabrooder- wow! That's so terrible what you went through, you poor thing! No wonder you were upset!! I agree, you should be allowed sedation and shouldn't have to go through that!

Sandra- yay for starting injections! It's great news that you BT came back with the results you needed to hear. I remember thinking that was the first hurdle and it was confirmation that I had been doing the nasal spray right.

Heartstringz- glad to hear your injections went well! All the best if you do it by yourself! You are very brave for even thinking of doing it!

Riss- great news on your growing follicles! Well done!

Rainbowrain- I'm no expert but I think that sounds too early for a result. I'm doing a 5dt so that would be only the equivalent of 3 days past the day some clinics do a transfer. There's still plenty of time to get that second line! Fingers crossed of you!

AFM: I called the clinic for a progress report today and we still have all 6 going strong and it's day 3. They didn't give details only that all should be at least 6cell by now and all of ours were at least that! I have to call again tomorrow to book in for Saturday's ET- can't wait!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, I have a question but I'm so sorry that's it's TMI. This is cd12 for me and in the last 24 hours I started seeing mucus discharge. You know the kind of discharge that you would expect when you are about to ovulate. Clear egg white discharge. Is this normal? I'm worried. My follicles weren't big enough on Wednesday. And if they are big enough today, I have a feeling the clinic would schedule EPU on Monday, not the weekend. I'm worried that the orgalutran will not stop ovulation. I'm hoping that I'm just worrying too much and this is normal. Any advise for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, so good to hear they are going really well. I have everything crossed for you x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Minib.
    I had thick white discharge (like lotion and heaps of it) the days before my EPU and worried about ovulation as well. I did some googling and it said that high oestrogen levels can cause it. Each mature follicle is supposed to produce oestrogen and since we are producing more than the normal one a month, apparently high oestrogen can be normal. It sounds like what happened to me and I was fine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    minib. I had the same, Loads of egg white CM and was freaking out about ovulation, when I asked my FS, he showed me on the scan that I had like 40 follicles, so they were causing it & I shouldnt worry. He also said that as long as i kept sniffing, I wont ovulate. I still felt worried (cos It doesnt feel like sniffing could hold back that many follicles...but it did) Dido what annerley said above also. oestrogen overload is what made me so sick.

Annerly. Thanks, so that means I should be able to go in for BT on Friday the 11th. Good luck with your embies tomorrow, I hope they get comfy and settle in for you. And that you have some left to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib- I have the same and had it last cycle as well. It's normal I guess with all the follicles growing. Looks like I'm going in Monday for EPU. Just waiting for the call to tell me what time it will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heartstringz J How did you go today? Were you able to do it?

Annerley - I thought of it as the first hurdle to. Going in there I was really worried that I wasn’t going to be where I needed to be because of all the bad luck we’ve had so far. It’s nice to know that my body is responding how it’s meant to! That is such wonderful news about your embies!! It sounds like you have some really good ones there which is just brilliant. I hope tomorrow comes around quickly for you!!

Minib - Thanks for your question because I’ve now learnt that if that happens to me, it’s completely normal and I shouldn’t worry.

Riss78 - How exciting that EPU is happening on Monday!! I hope its nice and early for you so you’re not waiting around all day.

I love how much action is on this thread at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=rainbowrain;7477645]KLM and hopeforbaby when are your bt's? Mine is 11 October (next Friday) I did a hpt this morning at 6dp2dt I know its probably way too early but I was still disappointed to see one line! At least I know ovidrel is out of my system I guess.

Hi Rainbow, sorry I missed this one. Yes my BT is the same day. 11th Oct. I just got my BT results today and she said all was good. Progesterone was 79.6 whatever that means. So just have another week to wait! Like you!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app