Closed Thread
Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM and hopeforbaby when are your bt's? Mine is 11 October (next Friday) I did a hpt this morning at 6dp2dt I know its probably way too early but I was still disappointed to see one line! At least I know ovidrel is out of my system I guess.

Chiefsgirl, so sorry that AF arrived

And The idea of white roses for the angel embies is so lovely (sorry can't go back to names as I'm on my phone...)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowrain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    K
    Bettie, snap my HGG is at 10 as well and AF has come. Did this mean you had an early loss ? Or do they think its left over trigger ??
    I triggered like 18 days ago, so it would be an early loss - it totally sucks, I now wonder if I had more Crinone etc. if it would have worked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leste83 - I really hope that this was a successful natural cycle for you!

Chiefsgirl - I agree with everyone else - go and get yourself some nice shoes and maybe a nice bottle of wine!

Heartstringz - I really hope it goes well with your sister and then of course, with you giving yourself the injections. I would do them for you if I could! Like the other ladies have said, don’t be too hard on yourself. Having the strength to go through IVF is incredible in itself. Don’t forget that.

Ricecracker - Congratulations on your four eggs! It’s amazing how against the double transfer FS’ are when you’re a bit younger …. I truly hope they all fertilise beautifully for you. Do you know when ET will be?

Jb2011 - That’s so great about your grandma!! Mine is 83 and has full blown dementia and doesn’t really recognise any of us so I know how horrible it is. I hope you get your wish of giving her a great grandchild soon.

Annerley - I agree with your comment about being sad when everyone in this thread has been through their cycles. I hope most of us end up with BFPs. It’s amazing that it’s already been three days! I hope you find out how they’re all doing soon. Good luck for Saturday!

Minib - That’s great news about your follies! It sounds like they’re growing nicely. I hope EPU comes around quickly.

KLM0511 - It’s nice to spoil yourself once in a while - good for you. I wouldn’t worry too much about the prawns. It’s not like you had lots. Plus, my mum had all sorts of “banned foods” when she was pregnant with me and I turned out fine!

Francesthecat - I’m glad FS has let you start again. I hope this time is lucky for you. I really love the idea of the roses that you want to plant. It’s absolutely beautiful.

BerraBrooder - What do you mean by it didn’t go very well?

Hope4baby - What wonderful news about your blasties!! It’s even better that you had two of them transferred. What a turnaround in such a short space of time! You’re not selfish at all, boast away! It truly is very exciting for you. Hopefully you’re one of our next BFPs!

Bettie - I’m so sorry honey ….

Sorry if I forgot anyone else ....

AFM - I had my baseline BT and scan today. The scan looked really good and FS is happy for me to start with the FSH injections. I just have to wait on the results of the BT this afternoon and hopefully they let me start tomorrow! I will be on 150 units of Gonal F.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-10-2013),Jb2011  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow this thread moves fast.
    Chiefsgirl- I'm so sorry AF arrived be kind to yourself. You asked about melatonin- my FS has put me on 4mg for this cycle. Just need to take it a month before egg pickup. Hopefully it helps egg quality.

Francesthecat- that's a beautiful idea about the roses. We did the same for our little bub- we planted an orange tree as that's all I craved when I was pregnant.

Good luck to all the ladies who are in the TWW.

AFM- I had my day 9 scan yesterday and follicles are growing. Just need to keep growing I say! Rescan tomorrow. Fingers crossed egg collection on a Monday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sandra and Annerley, my ET was a bit disappointing because we had a little mix up with info from the clinic. They had given me some Valium the day before ET. Instruction was to take 1/2 hr before coming in. Turned out that was a huge mistake as then couldn't sign consent forms! They found one earlier signed form which would cover them so we could go ahead, but it was getting pretty stressful. Then embryologist said out of my 4 embies I had 3 early blasts- but unlikely to be able to freeze any after today (cell mass in remaining 2 blasts no quite good enough to thaw well) I asked if we could tnf 2 (cause the idea of discarding them after so much effort was horrible) and we couldn't cause of the stupid Valium issue- my previous consent only covered 1. Was pretty upset.

Then was the ET itself- I wasn't looking forward to it as during IVF #1 my FS was away and substitute FS said there was a problem with my cervix. We had a painful ET that time, and i tried to tell FS for this time but he just shrugged me off - obviously thought I was being over sensitive. Turns out I have an obstruction inside my cervix and he nearly couldn't do the ET either. So it was very painful and he finally admitted that I should have been sedated. Apparently it is very rare so no one here should freak out about it! I ended up crying my eyes out in the clinic about everything. Much better after a nights rest and got today off too.

So all in all, not looking forward to there being a next time... So GO embie GO!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss78 - That's great to hear that your follies are growing. Hopefully you get your EPU on Monday like you would like.

Berrabrooder - OMG, you poor thing!! I can't even begin to imagine how stressful that whole thing was for you. Why on earth wouldn't the clinic have told you about the consent forms prior to the ET? And then the ordeal during the ET itself .... Oh honey, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I think it's a great idea that you've taken today off too, just to relax a little more. I truly truly hope this is a sticky one for you and you never have to go through that again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    berra. Thats so horrible that due to the paperwork and red tape, you couldnt transfer 2, and that you were also in so much pain! What we go through for these miracle babies of the future hey. Go emby Go!

Bettie. So sorry for your loss hun

Rainbow. Im not exactly sure when my BT is.... My FS seemed to tell me everything else except the date for the blood test. I would say 2 weeks from 5dt is 15th which is my DH birthday, although it could be earlier on the 11th. I think the girls in his office will probably ring me in a week or so. And yes 6 days may be too early to get disappointed about hpt results. my for you.
    I was soo bad with those POAS tests in all my previous cycles. I promised myself I wouldn't do it this time. see how far I get with that lol.

Sandra. congrats on the jabbing. I was on 100ui Gonal f this cycle, then got reduced to 75ui. and I got 23 eggs with 17 fertilised and good quality. So I really believe that Gonal was better for me than the puregon was. I hope you get good results.

Rice. I am 31 and our Clinic has a strict protocol on only transferring 1 emby to women under 35.... But when I pressed him this time, he said that once I had 2 transfers that were unsuccessful, that we were allowed to transfer 2. So because I have already had a heap of unsuccessful transfers, he couldn't say no, unless my sickness didn't improve that is, then due to health reasons they wont. Maybe ask the nurses what your clinics protocol is on the 2 emby transfer, but really push them, cos I think they keep that extra bit of info a secret.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

ricecracker  (04-10-2013),Sandra13  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby that is awesome news you have 2 embies transferred! My fingers are crossed it all continues to go well for you.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Berra, that is just awful what you went through. I can't believe they don't sedate you. Both times for me they sedated me and I just remember them putting a needle in my hand and I was out. They woke me when it was done.

Take it easy and we all wish you lots of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hope4Baby. I just got the call from the clinic saying that my bloods are perfect so I can start jabbing tomorrow morning. I'm excited now!