Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Minib, I'm sure it will be fine, they were cooked, so long as they weren't off or anything. I'll just have to be more conscious of what I'm eating in future.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM, I thought prawns were ok to eat as long as they are fresh and well cooked. Sounds lovely better than my tea meat and veg.

JB that sounds lovely my Nan had her 90 th last year.

Ricecracker yay fingers crossed you gets lots of lovely embies.

Bettie, snap my HGG is at 10 as well and AF has come. Did this mean you had an early loss ? Or do they think its left over trigger ??
    Hugs

Mini great follicles going there. 5 each side very good numbers.

Good luck Annerly hope they are growing well. When are you ET ??

Cheifsgirl, I get melatonin on script as I heard from the health food store it's not strong enough and does nothing. I get 2 mg tablets from chemist the stronger ones can be brought from compounding pharmacy.

Me AF has shown, and the FS has let me start again. I pick up meds on Monday, I've got some left overs so I'm jabbing Thursday night.

I feel I need to do something to acknowledge, the ones I've lost. I've been working on my garden and are growing lots of veggies.
    I found some lovely white roses, called guardian angels I'm going to plant two of these over the weekend side by side so they will never be lonely.

Good luck everyone.....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow France's, I think that's a wonderful idea, that way they will always be with you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Klm I would have thought that prawns were ok if they were from a reputable place that has good food standards. I didn't realise prawns weren't ok when pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, heaps has happened since I last wrote! Congrats Stc76 on BFP!

I had my 5dt today... Didn't go very well and have been sulking all day. Am overloading on Jodi Picoult books and about to climb back into bed!

Chiefsgirl, I'm so very sorry about AF. I'm not sure what your last protocol was but I was antagonist with 225 menopur and saizen and no gonal-f. I got exactly the same number as on just gonal f, but sounds like quality was a bit better. The way things progressed timing wise was very different though. What is melatonin meant to do?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frances, it's a beautiful idea, such a beautiful memorial. I hope that it gives you some healing and peace. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ET is this Saturday and BT is the 14th Oct

KLM- I didn't know about not eating prawns either, lucky I don't like them! I'm sure it will be fine and only such a small amount so don't worry! Just think, when our mothers were pregnant with us, they are what they wanted and didn't know about the rules about soft cheeses, processed meats, etc. When I went for my pre- conception check up, my GP gave me info on the do's and dont's and even said how 10years ago people were eating anything and everything!

Frances- what a lovely idea! That's really great, I think it's a perfect way to remember those little ones. How exciting about starting your next cycle!

Berrabrooder- congrats on being PUPO! Sorry you are feeling upset. Can I ask what didn't go well for you? Just relax and take care.

Minib- your scan sounds like everything is going so well, so glad you are getting excited. Even though I was nervous about EPU, I was excited to get to that stage too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I feel better. I just thought id ask as I wasn't sure if prawns were ok or not.

Great idea Frances with the roses - just beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs. I'm so sorry babe. I hope that its not too long before you can try again.

Annerly. Congrats on the 6/7 that fertilised. fx that they reach day 5 and you can freeze some also.

Megs. All the waiting for this, then waiting for that... Sucks. I hope you keep busy enough that you don't get too anxious, but I know how you feel. Nemo too cute.

Klm. Congrats on PUPO status! We have the same TWW. Yay

Rice. How was EPU. I hope u had lots of eggs.

JB. I have so many friends that have fallen preg sound me the last few years. It's so hard to see them. I love my friends. But it hurts to be all clucky for them when I want what they have soo bad. Then I feel bad for feeling bad about it. Lol. That's great that it went so well for u.

I'm sure there are ppl I missed. Sorry and babydust to u all.
    AFM I haven't been on BH for a few days as I did get quite sick. Dr gave me some anti breast feeding tablets and they seem to have worked finally. 5 days of bloating, constipation, nausea, heartburn, and the dr was only going to transfer 1 on Wednesday as I had so many eggs the risk of ohss is so great.
    Then yesterday I felt almost normal again. The dr was really happy, and the scientist and FS were talking to my DH and I about our embryos and they kept saying how great this batch of embies were. 6 got frozen at day 3, the rest were grown out to blastocyst. They expect a lot to not make it to blastocyst stage, but we only lost a couple.
    Then as DH and I are trying to wipe the dumb-but-happy smiles off our faces, ( as I'm laying with my legs in stirrups, so flatteringly by the way), the scientist and FS discuss that they want to put 2 blastys in! Yay. Roller coaster continues. Of course we agreed with them! DH and I had just come to terms with only one going in because I was sick. Nek minute, I'm better, we have awesome embies at day 5, and they want to put 2 in !!! Yay I'm so over the moon! I'm sorry to sound so selfish and happy, but this cycle has been so much better than the other one! I'm just so ecstatic .
    As for drugs, I don't have to do shots, because my body is so full of my own hormones, just doing pessaries twice daily, and baby asprin. Asprin is a new one for me, so interested to see if that helps.
    I'm so happy. .... Ok I'll shut up now.
    Good luck to the jabbers, waiters, ETs, and EPUs this week!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-10-2013),KLM0511  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I totally didn't read 2 whole pages.

Rice congrats on the 4 eggs ! fx for fertilisation today!

Berra. I hope u feel better soon. Hugz

Frances. Yay you get to start this great roller coaster ride again.

Ok. Off to work.