Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No just the menapour 300 units and that what I'm on for this next cycle too.

Im not sure how long melatonin has to be taken for I just keep taking it, I've now been on it for 3 months. But it's good as it helps you sleep, helps with IVF worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sandra & Megs - I couldn't do it today & as DH had to leave early we didn't have a lot of time so we decided it wasn't the best day for me to try. My sister is coming over to do it tomorrow & then I'll try on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- sorry to hear that AF arrived (& more so that she's so full-forced). Look after yourself and get the shoes! I have a shoe obsession - I would say that

Sandra, my largest follicle was 23, then 3 others were from 16-18, the rest only 12 and smaller (one only 5).

Yay Annerley! 6 happy embies! That's fantastic.

Afm- 4 eggs at epu today.. All from my left (feeling lopsided myself!), the rest were too small so weren't collected. I mentioned to FS that we had brought up the idea of transferring 2 back...and he had this ready-to-go, super fast response designed to stop the conversation (as though we hadn't already weighed up the risks - we also hadn't made the decision, it was just a discussion). Anyway, as he left DH & I cracked up laughing.. He'd obviously argued his way out of that one before.. We will only go with 1 - so long as there is one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Completely non-related IVF post today but I just had to share good news - we had my Grandma's 90th birthday today and she was so GOOD!! She has Dementia and struggles a lot of the time but today she was her normal Scottish hilarious self and it made me so incredibly happy to see her that way! I pray she makes it to be a great-grandma... that's all I want now... my grandparents are so special to me and it would be incredible for them to be great grand parents!!

Thanks for listening

xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on 4 eggs ricecracker! for great fertilisation.

JB that's wonderful, isn't it wonderful how spending time with our families can sometimes just lift your spirits. It's always good to see them when they're doing so well when normally they're struggling.

Heartstringz, you'll get there, best thing is not to put pressure on yourself.

frances, do you just buy the melatonin from the chemist or do you need a prescription for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- I'm so sorry for your news! You (and the rest of the ladies here) have been so incredibly helpful and I know I wouldn't have gotten through this he same without you all. I really hope you get your sticky one soon!
    I was only thinking today that it will be a bit sad when everyone's current cycle is over and this thread isn't as busy, I really hope to see you all get your bfps one day soon!

Ricecracker- congrats on your 4, all from one great ovary! Good luck with fertilisation. Do you know when you ET is going to be?

Minib- did you end up having another scan today?

Heartstringz- don't be too hard on yourself that you didn't self inject. I think the fact we are even taking this journey is very brave and something we can all be proud of. Just see how you go and don't be too hard on yourself.

JB- lovely to hear your grandmother was well! Thanks for sharing. My DH only remaining grandparent has just been diagnosed with cancer so we are hoping she is still around when we finally have our baby as well!

Bettie- sorry to hear about having a bleed! I wish you the very best of luck for November! No matter where I am, I will be looking out for your bfp post!

Leste- so nice to hear from you! It would be so wonderful if you get a natural miracle. It would be like this was meant to be, so very hopeful for you!

AFM: started Crinone today and tomorrow we get to check on our embryos. They will be 3 days already so hoping for some good news about cell numbers, then I'll feel closer to ET day.
    Last edited by Annerley; 02-10-2013 at 19:51.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (03-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstringz, Don't be too hard on yourself. If your DH or sister can help with the needles then please get the help. I think a phobia isn't that easy to overcome so just try slowly. Everyday you try to do it yourself, it might mean you will be able to do it yourself one day.

Ricecracker, 4 eggs yay. I hope they all fertilise. Fingers crossed for you

Awww JB, 90th birthday is massive milestone. I hope your grandma gets to see her great grandchild.

Annerley, how nice you get to see your embies tomorrow. When is the ET?

Yeah I had my second scan today. The nurse told me about 5 follicles on each side. About 11-12mm in size. Still too small obviously but they are growing. I'm now ok puregon 200. Another scan on Friday but I can feel EPU is closer now. Hopefully early next week. I'm so excited.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I just ordered in for dinner tonight , got some lovely Italian food. I have had the worst headache all day and just can't shake it, so cooking was out of the question. I ordered penne with prawns in creamy, pesto and tomato sauce. Absolutely delish! BUT I just freaked out as should I be eating prawns??? There were only about 5. What do you think? God all the things we have to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM, prawns are fine especially they are cooked. My sister has children and she ate lots of prawns and other seafood throughout her pregnancy. I think stay away from shellfish but other seafood is perfectly fine. Although I have friends that say no prawns during pregnancy. I disagree but each to their own so I would continue to eat prawns when I'm pregnant. The other ladies here might have different view?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Ricecracker getting 4 eggs. Hope it all goes well for the rest of the cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app