Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - well done! 7 wonderful eggs. My fingers are tightly crossed for a great fertilisation rate for you! (Ps - I go to the Kent St clinic).

Stc!! Woohoo! Oh such great news to start the week with! Congratulations!

Heartstringz I'm really glad to hear you got through your first jab ok.. Now just to get through you u/s.. We are here for support.

Minib - glad to hear your follicles are growing nicely... And I agree with you & booboo78 - orgalutran was a nasty needle - & I ended up needing 2 per day .
    I say 'ended' ..ie, past tense... Because they are finally ready (well some of them - my problem is that all my follicles are different sizes). I trigger tonight and epu is Wednesday morning. Glad to be finished stimming - I have become rather bloated and it shows around my eyes...(odd, I know).. People keep asking me if I'm tired.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats stc, that's wonderful!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

stc76  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=Sandra13;7472537]Wow, so much is happening on this thread!!

KLM0511 - I hope this 1 egg is a fighter and ends up being a beautiful baby in a few months. I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. How is he today? Have they released him? That’s so exciting about your transfer today!! Keep relaxed and hopefully it’s nice and sticky!

Thanks Sandra, you have done so well to keep up with everyone!
    Transfer went well today - 7 cell embie. So fingers crossed now.
    My Dad is still in pain but they let him go home today - nothing else they can do except give him pain killers which he can do in the comfort of home. So he is pleased.

Thanks
    Reviews
    STC that is fantastic news! Congratulations.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

stc76  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby dust to you klm, congrats on being pupo! Hope the tww treats you well! It was a 3dt wasn't it? When is your bt?

Good news about your dad, recuperating at home is always nicer than in hospital.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to KLM for being PUPO.. GL for TWW

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM, congrats on being pupo. Hopefully the two week flies for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't do my needle today after sitting for 10 minutes crying DH had to do it. I want to be able to do it myself cause DH will be away on Thursday & I don't want to go to the clinic if I can avoid it. Also it hurt today

Any tips for how I can do it myself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc - CONGRATULATIONS!! Yay, I'm so excited for you. Wishing you all the best for a smooth pregnancy and a beautiful baby :-)
    Klm - yay for being pupo, fingers crossed its a sticky one for you. I hope your tww goes quickly for you. Also glad your dad is at home now, I hope he is well on the road to recovery.
    Heartstringz - I know the injections are hard (I'm a midwife and a needlephobe! ) the only thing I can say is the 1st one you do yourself is the hardest, but once you have overcome that hurdle it does get easier. Just think, it's all for a good cause and an end goal.
    Annerley - yay for 7 eggs and I hope you get good fertilisation rates. When will you hear back?
    Agree with you ladies that the orgalutran is the difficult one.. it really stings!
    Sorry to the ladies I have missed (I know I said I'd wait til I was back on the computer but I'm reading on my phone again)
    Afm - I have a scan booked for the 7th to see if there is a leading follicle, then every second day blood tests and home ovulation tests. When I ovulate we will transfer nemo 5 days later (my sister named our emby - cause he has to keep on swimming) I'm glad things are happening but oh so nervous, I'm afraid it won't thaw and that the stim cycle and then waiting for FET will have all been for nothing. I know I shouldn't think like that but as an anxiety sufferer I find it hard not to. I really need to try the glass half full approach.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-10-2013),heartstringz  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc76 - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay, this is brilliant!! 18 October will be here before you know it!

Ricecracker - How exciting that EPU is on Wednesday! How different were your follicles?

KLM0511 - I’m usually on here while I’m at work and am having a quiet moment. It’s easy to keep notes when you can flick between BH and Word Great news about your transfer. It sounds like this could be the lucky one for you!! I have my for you. I can imagine it would be much better for your dad to be at home. Hospitals are so depressing.

Heartsringz - I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having such a tough time with all of this. I find that different places on your stomach hurt a bit more. You’ll remember where it went in today, so tomorrow move it slightly to the left or right and it shouldn’t hurt. It sucks because it’s a guessing game. My only tip is that you have to try not to overthink it. I remember the first time I had to do the Ovidrel injection when I was doing IUI I freaked out, but then told myself “just get this over with” and did it. I realised then that it wasn’t so bad and have had no problems with all the needles since. I’m not sure if this will work for you, but once you do that first one by yourself, the others are a lot easier. I’m sending you big and really hope this finally gets easier for you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (01-10-2013),stc76  (01-10-2013)