Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JB- glad to hear that your catch up with your friend went well, it's nice to know you can see each other more often now!

KLM- it's so good to hear that your father is doing well. I'm glad your egg fertilised for you and good luck with the ET tomorrow.

Frances- hoping af stays away for a few more days for you and Chiefsgirl- I hope your stays away altogether! Don't rule anything out just yet, you still have til Wednesday.

I'm trying not to over think things for tomorrow. The trigger is all done, which was nothing but I just can't wait to get to next weekend for ET. Please tell me that EPU isn't really that bad and I'm hoping the recovery time isn't too long either

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Annerly,

Good luck for EPU tommorw. No it's not that bad, afterwards just feels like AF cramps. For me the worst part is the waiting, and also the wait for fert numbers. And the wait for ET.

Hope you get lots of eggs.

GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Annerley!

AFM I'm due to start jabs tomorrow. Nervous about it but also excited about getting closer. Currently getting really bad headaches, not sure if they are menstrual or due to the synarel, but either way they suck. They seem to get worse in the evening & then I got woken up in the middle of the night last night by a full blown migraine. Hoping I don't get another one tonight. If this continues for the next fortnight till EPU it's going to be a massive problem as far as my job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for epu annerley. I thought the epu was fine, a little crampy but nothing panadine can't fix :-)
    Klm, good luck for et, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.
    Chiefsgirl and Francis, I hope af stays away for you ladies.

Afm - have to call mivf tomorrow to book a day 10 scan, then bt every 2nd day. So still just waiting it out.

to all.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-09-2013),KLM0511  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, good luck for epu tomorrow.

KLM, glad your dad is doing well and that your egg fertilised. Good luck tomorrow.

Hope4baby, wow 23 eggs. That's a lot. And wow again for 17 embeds. That's awesome.

Chiefsgirl, hope AF stays away.

Berrabrooder, sorry your mum is not being understanding. Ivf is hard enough already.

Sorry for those that I missed. I need to start writing it down as its hard to keep going back and forth on iPhone.

AFM, I have my first scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed the follicles are growing nicely. Fingers crossed.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-09-2013),KLM0511  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - GL.. I didn't like EPU much last time but have heard lots of women say it was fine for them or that it is different each time. You'll be great - just think of the happy little eggs going off to meet the boys!
    I'm also at Syd ivf (Genea).

Oh Cheifsgirl - it's not over yet.. I still have my fingers crossed for you.

JB - good to hear you have passed the first hurdle with you friend.

Heartstringz - GL with the jabbing...feels good to get started, don't you think?!

And goodnight all..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Annerley! EPU is really not very bad at all. I'm slightly crampy - no actual pain down there- and I've felt pretty good straight after both times. Walked all over Floriade today with no problems. I'll cross my fingers for lots of egg success!

Thanks
    Reviews
    gl for EPU Annerley, hope u get some great embies, make sure you have lots of fluids and rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so much is happening on this thread!!

Chiefsgirl - I think it’s absolutely beautiful that you’ve named your embies and that you talk to them. Hopefully they realise how much they are loved and want to stick around! It’s good to hear that you’re not too stressed during your 2ww. I truly hope you’ve just tested too early and you’re still in with a chance. As for your earlier comment about being in a state of menopause - I had no idea!! Wow …..!

Heartstringz - I’m so sorry to hear about all the changes happening at work and how this is effecting you. Did you speak to employee assist? That happened here a year or so ago and I remember how stressful it was coming into work every day wondering if I was going to be getting fired. It’s just the worst feeling and not at all what you need right now.

Rainbowrain - Congratulations on being PUPO!! Hopefully this emby is nice and sticky and there will be no need for any others. Keep positive and I hope this 2ww isn’t too stressful for you.

Nicole77 - I’m so sorry to hear about all the waiting you have to do. I truly hope everything works out for you and your DH with his sperm. At least you can concentrate on yourself for a few months which will be important. Sending big hugs to you.

Stc76 - OMG, this is so exciting!!! How did your BT go today???

KLM0511 - I hope this 1 egg is a fighter and ends up being a beautiful baby in a few months. I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. How is he today? Have they released him? That’s so exciting about your transfer today!! Keep relaxed and hopefully it’s nice and sticky!

Annerley - I know what you mean about the excitement at the bruise part. It made me kind of happy (this makes me sound so weird) because I’m fully experiencing the injections. Ah, the things we get excited about when we’re on this journey! How exciting that your body is responding so well!! I wish you the best of luck with EPU today. Please tell us how you go!!!

Megsarama26 - I’m glad that AF has finally arrived for you. What’s the next plan of attack?

Hope4baby - What a wonderful result!! I am so incredibly happy for you!!! It fills me with lots of hope. Keep up the protein and fluids and hopefully your symptoms will subside quickly.

Berrabrooder - That’s great news about your eggs fertilising! Have you heard how they’re going today? I’m so sorry to hear that your mum is being so unsupportive. What a horrible thing to say …. It’s definitely not time to give up and when you give her a grandchild in the next year she’ll be very happy that you didn’t give up. Big hugs to you honey!!

Jb2011 - How did you go with your friend? The fear that you feel when you’re about to see someone that is pregnant is really unexplainable isn’t it. I completely understand though. It’s great to hear that she was respectful of your feelings and wasn’t showing off about it.

Ricecracker - At least your follies are on their way. Like you said, you only need one. Good luck!! I hear you about the eating part too, since jabbing I am hungry all the time! What’s with that?

Francesthecat - I hope AF stays away for you ….

Minib - How did you go with your scan?

To anyone I’ve missed, I hope all is going well with you!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-09-2013),KLM0511  (30-09-2013),stc76  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first scan this morning. I have about 10 follicles under 10mm. So it's still early days. I'm waiting for the nurse to confirm with the FS if my puregon dosage stays the same or goes up. I'm going back for another scan on Wednesday as I need to pick up more needles. Not sure why they didn't just give me enough needles to start with.

She said my lining is 8mm. I asked what the perfect number is and she said no such thing. She said 8mm and above is good.

More jabs, more waiting. Getting impatient haha.

Oh I started on orgalutran this morning. This one hurts more than puregon