Closed Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Ricecracker!

ill be at the clinic 3 out of 4 days, might as well sleep there, haha! I'm with Sydney IVF, what about you?
    Funny thing about the eating, I ate a massive dinner last night (and dessert) and was up early eating breakfast before my BT but was starving again when I got home so kept on eating! I haven't eaten since now though, so maybe I was stress eating as I was thinking the worst until I got the phone call.

I'm so excited for a drug free day tomorrow (means I can sleep in instead of getting up for Synarel- apparently I'm done with Synarel as well now and only have one more stim a couple of hrs before tonight's trigger).
    My bestie and his wife came over for dinner last night and he said he now has a renewed respect for me after seeing me do the sniff and jab routine! I hadn't done in front of anyone other than hubby before that so felt like a bit of a junkie lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies... the catch up went really well although it was a little weird when we were talking about her pregnancy as she is very reserved about it and isn't getting too excited. She had her 12 wk scan yesterday and has a "very healthy looking baby on board" said he OB but she is still cautiously happy about it so even though I was talking positively about it she still was hesitant to get excited either because she doesn't want to around me or because after trying for 3 years it's still surreal for her. Anyway I am glad the 1st catch up went well and now feel like I can see her whenever now. Phew...!

Annerley and Ricecraker I am the same during the stim cycles... EATING machine!! I thought i'd put on weight during the last one and was hesitant to get on the scales but did this morning and was 400g lighter than the last time I weighed myself so was glad about that. I've allowed myself to gain a few kilos as i can't get stressed about my weight and IVF at the same time but fortunately i haven't gained any yet!

Annerley that's great about your Progesterone levels.. good luck for monday.. exciting to get over the next hurdle!

Berrabrooder that's great about EPU and Fert rates... 100% thats amazing!! My friend (mentioned above) only got 2 eggs... both fertilised now she is 12wks pregnant and has a frostie so it's DEFINITELY quality not quantity. But sorry to hear your Mum was a little insensitive to your news... not what you need to hear when you're going through the whole process. We are hear for you!!!

Bettie I am so sorry AF showed up... totally sucks. Big hugs. But hopefully she it's just intruder AF and not the real thing. Friends of ours bled through the first 7wks of her pregnancy - she didn't know she was pregnant!

Hope4baby Awesome numbers - congratulations! Hope all 17 make it through to day 5 for you!!

STC -

Nicole that is such great news that you can hopefully use DHs swimmers!! I have everything crossed for you that everything goes according to plan and that your DH is ok after his procedure. If IVF has taught me anything it is to be patient with the whole timeline as time does seem to fly by... I can't believe it's almost October... year is flying by!

KLM I am so sorry to hear about your Dad but glad to hear he is ok. Sending you lots of love - to the whole family xx

Rainbow rain - good luck for the TWW XX

Chiefsgirl isn't the TWW fun?!?! I am praying that your little 10cells are sticky ones and prove your FS wrong!!

Muppa good luck for this cycle... I hope this one gets you your BFP and a beautiful bubba at the end of it!

Sandra yes Matt is hot in real life although he is a bit short for me - I'm 5'10 and he was the same height... I like 'em tall - DH is 6'7!! Hope4baby yes his muscles are as big as they appear on screen!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I spent today watching the Grand Final with my brother, his GF, DH and 19 of my brothers mates... was hilarious watching all the boys together!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-09-2013),Chiefsgirl  (28-09-2013),francesthecat  (28-09-2013),KLM0511  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for all your kind wishes. My dad is ok thankfully, but in a lot of pain with a broken sternum, still in ICU but will hopefully be able to go home in a couple of days.

As for my one lonely egg, i got a call to say it fertilised! So transfer is on Monday at 11:15 it sticks!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay KLM,

Good to hear that your Dad is going to be ok, and double yay for your emby.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad your dad is doing ok. Congrats on your egg fertilising, fx its a sticky one

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm out. Bfn on hpt and AF like cramps. Bt is wed but I'm not really hopeful. Damn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Cheifsgirl, I hope that it's not AF coming. What type of HPT did you use ? As still might to to early to tell. Try to stay positive. GL

Me Ive got the worse cramps no sign of AF yet, I need it to stay away 4 more days. To have a chance to cycle in October. I've still got HGG in my system, going to do HPT and hope it's negative. DH is calling FS Monday to get an answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat it was an Internet one I got with ovulation sticks last year, too scared to use the digital ones I have! I know it might be early, but like all other cycles boobs have stopped hurting and have tummy cramps. Still felt nauseous this morning, but that could have been because we had a late night and I got up early to take crinone and watch rugby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How come you need AF to stay away for 4 more days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to give my HGG a chance to go to zero before they will even think of a cycle next month. Or then ill have to wait until November :/ blood test Tuesday

Yeah know that rotten feeling, only that your getting AF and that sinking feeling it has not worked. Hugs

15. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (29-09-2013)