I haven't been on for a while, as we have had nothing happening until today. We changed clinics, saw our new dr yesterday and I really like her. We have been told there is still a chance that my DH is still producing some sperm which they will take with a day procedure, an tese, pisa and maybe a biopsy if they think needed. Then if there's sperm there we will know on the day, and it will be frozen, then he will heal for a couple of months and we will do a cycle. If there are no sperm then we will book on the donor program. It is all gonna take months to get near a cycle, frustrated at the moment. But am trying to positive and use the time to lose some weight and get healthy. Just trying to keep hope alive.
well have just heard from our FS and DH tests were ok enough to go ahead with the collection via needle of sperm. So we may still have a chance to have our own child, a little frustrating the wait but it will be worth it. Plus fives me two to three months to get more healthy and lose some weight, just trying to see the upside. Plus it means we won't be eating more money going through a cycle with no boy bits available. As we all know this is not a cheap endeavour and we don't have endless amounts of money. So won't be stiming this cycle, won't know until the 9th of October what we are doing. So probably not doing a cycle until December or January.