Closed Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowrain View Post
    *waves* morning Sandra, what cycle day are you up to?

I am waiting by the phone for the call to report how many (if any...) embryos we have. DH is so nervous he didn't sleep last night.

What does everyone think of sex the night before transfer, yes or no? So many conflicting reports/advice online.
    you get lots of fertilised embies.

We tried bd'ing night before transfer this time - we hadn't before. It was a little icky as I'd been on crinone for 2 days. Not sure I'll do it again as I'm wondering if it was part of the reason I got a UTI

Ricecracker - not updating your signature for two years - that cracked me up! I keep thinking I'm only 35 but I'm about to turn 40!!
    Last edited by Chiefsgirl; 26-09-2013 at 14:47. Reason: rushed and it didn't make sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I am back from our holiday... we had the BEST time! Weather was perfect, ate and drank what I wanted (including a couple of cocktails!) slept in, stayed up late, acted like big kids at Dream world and White water world, held a python at Australia Zoo and met Matt from Big Brother so I am a happy girl! It was a week away from TTC, IVF, Babies etc etc it was exactly what I needed and now the post holiday blues is setting in... but looking forward to the month ahead with lots of social things on.

I started the pill while I was away and am booked in for a scan next Friday to make sure theres no cycts etc then will start synarel and then booked in for an endometrial biopsy on the 8th so hopefully all goes along nicely in the next few weeks!!

I am SO FAR behind on catching up on everyones news as it's been a busy thread! Congrats to HPOSS for your BFP

Will slowly trawl through the pages I missed and catch up. Hope everyone is going along nicely... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb2011: Sounds like you had a great holiday! ... Question... Are Matts muscles really as big as they look on the screen?

Leste: So sorry that you had to cancel.

BerraBrooder & KLM: Hope we all have smooth EPU's with awesome embryo's over the weekend! We can go crazy on TWW together
    hposs: Congrats!!!!!! That's so awesome news on your BFP

Ricecracker: Thanks for the luck, ill take any luck that comes my way . Im hearin' ya on the cray-cray! Hope your rash goes away.

Rainbow: for your embies, hope u receive good news shortly.

AFM The Hospital rang to make sure i'm ready for EPU tomorrow. It was a really good feeling, it feels so real now, and I cant wait to find out how many eggs they will get, how many fertilise, and how many are fighters that will get to Blasties for 5dt. I am trying so hard not to stress this time, and I promised myself & DH that i will enjoy the PUPO stage more, and appreciate that even if it is just 2 weeks, technically I am pregnant. So no POAS for me. I want to think pregnant, positive vibes for the TWW. (easier said than done)
    To every1 I missed
    Last edited by Hope4Baby; 26-09-2013 at 15:18. Reason: missed jb's post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4Baby, good luck. I have everything crossed for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB, sounds like you had an awesome holiday. We miss you here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone! I have been following all your stories eagerly and am sending baby dust to you all!

Congrats hposs on ur BFP, that's the best news ever!

AF has turned up today so I start jabbing with 187.5 iu Menopur at day 3 then Orgalutran at day 8. Haven't used Menopur before, so not sure what to expect.

As we miscarried twins this time last year, this is quite scary & emotional for me to be trying again. This is the third round so fingers crossed it's third time lucky.

Good luck ladies...thinking of you all with positive thoughts & hugs!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats HpossAwesome newsHope you have a smooth and beautiful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra - tell me about it, I have a scan next Wed so hopefully will feel better by then. I cant be sure its that but somethings def up. Rainbow have you heard anymore about your embies, sending lots of gl. Jb, sounds like u had a ball, Id love to go there one day, I start with the synarel soon also. Welcome Muppa so sorry for your loss, hope this next cycle brings your rainbow babe. Chiefsgirl hope u do something special for your bd, any plans yet? to u all x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for epu tmw berrabrooder, KLM and Hope4baby xx

booboo, did you mean my birthday? It's a few months away thank goodness and since its Xmas eve it will be very quiet. I have had a few huge birthdays and even my 25th which was held on the day, but this year I have just invited a few close friends and family over for a lunchtime BBQ, I'm hoping to be utd so it will be very quiet!

AFM- I just got home from cirque du soleil Michael Jackson tribute, my boss bought tickets for all staff, it was good but I am knackered! And I don't know if its the crinone or the antibiotics but I have so much gas! It was so uncomfortable during the show thank goodness I didn't let it out in the theatre tho, how embarrassing would that have been

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back jb, glad you had an amazing time away.
    Good luck to all who have EPU tomorrow. Fingers crossed for good numbers.
    Chiefsgirl, how is your tww going? Bt is just a few short days away. Exciting.
    Rainbowrain, did you hear back on how many embies you have?
    I'm missing a heap of people sorry (I'm on my phone again)

Afm - I was due for af today. She didn't show. And she isn't usually late. I thought maybe luck was on our side while we waited for OHSS to settle. Poas was of course negative. But I can't start the FET cycle until she shows up and I'm getting so tired of waiting. Sorry for the negativity, I'm just frustrated.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-09-2013),KLM0511  (27-09-2013)