Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't posted in a few weeks as I have been going insane with all the waiting and I find it hard to reply on my phone. But I just wanted to post a quick one to say I still read every day or two and think about all you lovely ladies a lot.
    Yay to hposs for your BFP! Best news of the day!
    I hope everyone else is well. I'll reply properly when I'm next on my computer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hposs big congrats. Yay!!!! Awesome news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Hposs! So happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Hposs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone

Francesthecat - How horrible that you had a cyst burst. It really is a horrible pain isn’t it??

Ricecracker - I’m glad you’re feeling a little better today. Keep the water going and hopefully you will keep getting better. That’s great news about your follicles. They grow beautifully.

Leste83 - I’m so sorry to hear that your cycle has been cancelled. I hope your next cycle doesn’t take too long to arrive ….

Heartstringz - I’m glad to hear that you’re thinking you can go ahead with ET. Just keep remembering what it’s for.

Bubiboo - I’m on the injections and they honestly aren’t bad at all

ToniR1411 - Welcome! I’m sorry you’ve had so much happen to you. I hope you get a lucky cycle first off that results in a BFP!

Bettie - That’s fantastic news about your frostie emby!!! Hopefully you don’t need it though.

Annerley - That sucks about the bruising. Does it hurt?

Hposs - THAT’S FANTASTIC!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Sorry about the capitals, but this is just so exciting!!

Booboo78 - I really hope you don’t have a UTI ….. As if we don’t go through enough!

Megsarama26 - It’s good to hear from you. I’m happy you’re still around.

to all

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (26-09-2013),ToniR1411  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *waves* morning Sandra, what cycle day are you up to?

I am waiting by the phone for the call to report how many (if any...) embryos we have. DH is so nervous he didn't sleep last night.

What does everyone think of sex the night before transfer, yes or no? So many conflicting reports/advice online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woot woot congrats Hposs on your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Hposs!! That is wonderful news!! So so happy for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Rainbowrain .. my DH gets nervous too! I was wondering last night if only taking the eggs from one side made you feel lopsided?

KLM, Hope4baby and Berrabrooder GL for your upcoming EPUs.

Chiefsgirl, glad to hear the UTI is subsiding, and hoping you have a less eventful second week of the tww!

Sorry to hear about your bruise Annerley... this morning I had a little rash-like reaction to the antagonist (yucky larger needle that it is!), was so red and splotchy, but ok now..

I don't feel as much sensation around my ovaries as I had up until last night.. and it is really silly, but I am having thoughts like.. "were my jeans too tight yeaterday?.." I think the meds and the whole ivf journey itself has the capacity to turn us a little cray-cray.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I logged on using a computer (rather than the iPad) for the first time and realised how out-of-date my signature was.. I am 35.. not 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowrain - I'm not really sure what cycle day I am .... I haven't had a regular period in about seven weeks because I was put on the pill for the long down regulation cycle. I'm on day 5 of jabbing with Lucrin and today was my last pill day. That's all I know - ha ha!! I hope you get your phone call really soon!

Ricecracker - I had to update mine a few weeks ago because it was terribly out of date too!