Closed Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to ladies triggering tonight, look forward to hearing your results on Friday

So sorry to hear about your cancellation Leste. Hope the retail therapy helped somewhat. Best of luck with your next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Toni, you've come to a great place to look for support, these ladies are amazing!

Leste- I'm so sorry to hear about the cancellation, I really don't know what else to say. You really don't expect it at our age but I'm learning from this forum just how unpredictable this whole process is.

Minib- I started stims on cd3. It looks like we are really close in dates. I'm a bit excited for my scan, it will be nice to not have to stim and sniff anymore but it sounds like the progesterone supplements are a nightmare!

Rainbowrain- nice work on the 8! Fingers crossed for them all the fertilise. What a great result from one little ovary though!

Chiefsgirl- haha- I've often thought of taking notes, feels like we need to so we can keep up with everyone! Glad to hear you are feeling better though!

Ricecracker- the head aches have subsided, thanks for asking. I'm just feeling on the verge of my stomach bloating but nothing too bad! I'm with you on the hot spring weather we are having, lucky I work inside in air con and miss most of it but I don't mind warm weather! My first scan is Friday so we'll be at scans together.

Good luck KLM, Hope4baby and Berrabrooder for your EPUs, can't wait to see how you all go!!

Bettie- that's such great news on your frostie! Fingers crossed that af stays way for you.

Frances- ouch! You poor thing! Hope you get a break soon!

Hposs- I'm dying to hear your news...hope it's a bfp
    Last edited by Annerley; 25-09-2013 at 20:24.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (25-09-2013),ToniR1411  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: I officially have my first bruise from stimming from yesterday's jab. 7 jabs down and one more to go before my follicle scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bettie, AF please stay away.

Hope4baby, welcome to the forum. Good luck for the epu on Friday. Yay. Fingers crossed for you

KLM, sorry you are feeling upset. It only takes one so all fingers crossed this is the one.

Rainbowrain, 8 is good.

Chiefsgirl, what's uti? Sorry for the ignorance.

Leste, sorry you had to cancel. Can I ask what's changed between they said all good then suddenly no good. I'm a bit confused.

Welcome tonir1411, hope all goes smoothly and this is a short journey for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Just a quick update to let you know my BFP was confirmed today! Yay! Trying not to get too excited yet, I know we have a long way to go but it's so good to get some good news.

Annerley, good luck with the scan. Fingers crossed for lots of big fat follies!

Chiefsgirl, how awful that you've had to go on antis. Fingers crossed for you for some good news in 7 days!

Bettie, great news on the frostie! And everything crossed for you for good news on this cycle.

Frances, I'm sorry to hear about the cyst. Let's hope you're body's just getting all its crappy bad luck out of the way for a BFP next time around.

Ricecracker, good luck with the scan Friday. Hope you have lots of follies to choose from.

Leste I am so sorry about the cancelled cycle. It's such an anticlimax, it's just not fair.

Welcome Toni!

Berrabrooder, good luck for EPU Friday!

KLM, I hope that one special little follie is the one for you. I'll be thinking of you.

Those I've missed, I'm sorry! I hope there are lots more BFPs on here very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ingrates hposs! Yay for a BFP! Whoop, whoop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    AFM: I officially have my first bruise from stimming from yesterday's jab. 7 jabs down and one more to go before my follicle scan!
    Yes I also got a couple of bruises this time with my injections. Think we just must have nicked a small vein or something. I looked with horror when it happened and got a bit of blood, and my Fiancé gave me no sympathy saying happens to him all the time! (diabetic). No big deal really I guess. Ha ha the things we go through.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats Hposs. Very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post

KLM44 - One egg is all it takes have you had good fertilisation rates in the past? They might get you in there and find more for you.

AFM - GP put me on antibiotics for the UTI - it's much better today - last night I felt like screaming. I had been taking panadeine to try and mask the pain while at work and didn't take any last night - boy i was in pain. Woke up to a brand new sunny day and it's not too bad. Only 7 more sleeps till BT trying to not be
    Sorry if the study nerd forgot someone!
    to you all
    Thanks Chief's Girl. My last IVF I got 4 eggs and only 2 fertilised. So it's luck of the draw with this one.

Glad your UTI is getting a bit better, you poor thing, God, that's all you needed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats hposs, such wonderful news. All this talk on UTIs, Im sure I have one, it dosent sting when I go to the bathroom but I feel really heavy down there and does hurt a little