Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    rainbowrain: 8 embies tomorrow for you.

Sandra13: Thankyou, what a roller coaster all this is.

KLM : Hopefully your one lucky follie will turn into a SuperEmby soon for u. I know its hard, but quality is better than quantity!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, I'm absent for one morning and the thread jumps 2 pages!!

I was so worried I'd miss somebody I took notes! And I probably will still miss someone!

BerraBrooder - I think I had a better cycle this time, whether it was the Saizen or not. I got 2 more eggs than last time - I had a better fertilisation rate - they just ended up being slow growers. But then I don't know if my 8cell 3dt last time was slow too - it seems it might have been? But I also added alot of other things in this cycle, magnesium oil, epsom salt foot soaks, CoQ10, Goji berry juice. Got my DH to abstain from alcohol (he doesn't drink much, maybe 1 or 2 ciders every now and then but I asked him to refrain for a week before epu). So not sure what it was but it was definitely better.

Rainbow - great haul of 8 eggs, I know it can be dissapointing to only get the one ovary. Does that mean that those eggs might release on their own? for good fertilisation tomorrow.

Leste - good luck for epu today, please do let us know how you got on!

Bettie - Oh no, you poor thing Think positive thoughts, it's not AF

Hope4Baby - welcome back! Good luck for epu and the next couple of days of waiting. I always find it weird between trigger and epu because after days of busy injections finding yourself with nothing to do is weird!

KLM44 - One egg is all it takes have you had good fertilisation rates in the past? They might get you in there and find more for you.

AFM - GP put me on antibiotics for the UTI - it's much better today - last night I felt like screaming. I had been taking panadeine to try and mask the pain while at work and didn't take any last night - boy i was in pain. Woke up to a brand new sunny day and it's not too bad. Only 7 more sleeps till BT trying to not be

Sorry if the study nerd forgot someone!
    to you all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to hear your on the mend Chiefsgirl. UTI are the worst, I've had two while on the 2WW. Good luck for your BT

Me at the moment I had an ovarian cyst burst ouch. Not a fun experience, should be over once AF arrives and my hgg levels are going down
    finally.
    I've got lots of reading to go back through.

Good luck ladies with your cycles xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is so much happening on this thread!
    I hope the epu goes well today Leste.
    Hposs .... I am waiting with baited breath to hear your results..... Fingers crossed so tightly.

Thanks Chiefsgirl and Sandra for the info re not taking ibuprofen - I got some panadeine yesterday which helped, plus I upped my water intake and today feels a little better.

Annerley, how are you headaches?

Rainbowrain - 8 lovely eggs! That is a great number.. Sending cell-dividing dust

I had 6 follicles on the left and 2 on the right as of yesterday morning, so have added orgalutran... Next scan Friday (same as a few others on here I think - hard to check on the iPad)...

Hope everyone else is ok... To those of you in Sydney, go find a pool or at least a sprinkler! Crazy hot weather... To be honest though, I quite like it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I had a scan when I got in this morning to make sure they were still there and looking good. Took the Valium, went in and layed on the table for the Dr to then say its not in a very good position and would advise cancelling, seeing as though I'm 30 and have excellent AMH. By the time I got to the car the Valium had completely worn off. So off to the shops we went for some retail therapy.

Feel a little gutted that we cancelled, however we figure I've already taken the trigger so will BD tonight and tomorrow and . no harm in trying. Then onto injections in Oct for round 2.

GL to you all for now and will check back in, in a week or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i'm sorry you have to cancel Leste, but best of luck for the next round!

Good luck everyone! Hope you are all going well.

Thanks everyone for your comments about the ET. I'm still really worried about it but feeling like I might be able to do it after all, especially as DH will be there with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbowrain,

I went into today, I was told previously that I would be on the spray, but they didn't have any left so I'm on the injections (just my luck) haha
    i officially start tmorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

i am wondering if I could join this thread? I am looking to start my IVF journey in October, around the 24th, that's if all goes smoothly.

A bit about me, I am turning 30 in November and am blessed with a ill fella who turns 5 also in November. I had a lap done in July to remove severe endo and take out one Fallopian tube. With all that mucking around, conceiving naturally was quickly slipping away and was told to start IVF ASAP.

Pretty anxious about starting, worried about the injections and of course, the heartbreak of it not working.

I am with QFG in Brisbane and if anyone is commencing around the same time, I would love the company.

To all who have started too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowrain- ill cross my fingers for 8 perfect little embies from your eggs today

Hposs- was your BT today or tomorrow? Very excited to hear how u go

Leste83- Arg! So sorry to hear about the cancellation - I hope u are ok and retail therapy has helped!

Chiefsgirl- take care, UTIs are the worst! Thanks for telling me about your experiences- looks like I picked up a lot if the same stuff as you vitamin wise etc. my eggs better bloody sparkle with all the stuff I'm taking!! he he...

Frances- you had a cyst!!! That's horrible! I hope u are ok-Take care

Hope4baby and KLM0511- looks like we are Heading for EPU together this Friday. I'm triggering tonight! Good luck to you both

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-09-2013),Hope4Baby  (26-09-2013),KLM0511  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ToniR!

AFM - still not feeling optimistic about this cycle, have more little signs today that feel like AF is starting (i get this weird pain in my thigh)

But did get some good news today, got a letter from my fertility clinic telling me we got a frosty emby!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (25-09-2013)