Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hposs, good luck!! Sounds really promising.

Annerley, my scan is on Monday 30 sep. I start injection tonight (cd3) for 5 days. On Monday morning before 8 am, I need to take the orgalutran and have a 9.30 am scan appointment. That's cd8. Did you start injecting on day one or three?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowrain View Post
    Sounds really positive hposs- congratulations!

On the way to EPU now, hope they get lots of eggs and there are no issues with DH's sperm!
    Good luck rainbowrain. Hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Rainbowrain hope you get a good haul!

AFM - had nightmares all last night about getting AF not what I need right now, still have my fingers crossed it's all Crinone symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting in waiting room getting ready to take Valium for EPU. My stomach has a heard of elephants running around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there... Its been a while since I have posted on bh. So hoping that there's some room for me on this thread . Last month we had a cancelled FET with our last embryo that we had been saving till we had money to try again. . So after scraping our hearts back up off the ground, and applying for another credit card.... we started for our next round of IVF. We changed FS and are sooooooo much happier with the new one. He tested my amh and my levels are great, but due to my DH having azoo, we have to use donor sperm. In the last 2 years our government changed the regulations on donor sperm, and long story short, we nearly had to wait another 6 months.... but the new FS pulled some strings due to our situation, got us a donor that matched in the nick of time. Phew. I started gonal injections @ 100, as I over stimmed last time Dr wanted to be wary. Had my scan on Monday and FS was nearly ready to cancel. I had a gazillion follicles . I begged him to let me keep going, so he reduced my dose to 75 and another scan today.... scan today was Awesome! In FS words "lowering the dose got rid of the shrapnel" so now I have about 10 good sized even follies on each ovary, and my lining is "a perfect thickness" . So I trigger tonight for a Friday EPU ! Yay. FS will give me some medication to help prevent ohss hopefully. But I don't mind the pain, if I get a BFP. . rainbowrain gl at EPU today... & Bettie fingers crossed AF stays away for u. I have to try to keep up with U all now, but to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh GL leste83! I hope they get plenty of quality eggs from U today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I have been fairly quiet in this thread. I guess second time around and I have been confident will the needles etc. have been on Menopur 150u since mid last week and added the Orgalutron or whatever the Antag needle is called from Sunday night. Today I just went for my second scan to check the follicles and they could only see one (18). bit upset about there being only one. I got 4 last time. So at this stage they will check my oestrogen levels to confirm and if all ok, they will do the EPU on Friday with trigger tonight.
    For the first time I got a bit upset in the car when I left. Just a tear or two running down my cheeks but otherwise not too bad. Feeling a bit down I guess as I only have 1. Oh joy to be 44!
    Good luck for the other ladies having EPU as well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies!

Leste how did you go? Hope you are feeling ok x

I am home now, had 8 eggs as they could only get to one ovary for some reason hoping 8 eggs turns in to 8 embies tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss78 - I think the counselling is a wonderful thing. I haven’t needed it yet, but am so grateful that it’s there if I need it. How did your first injection go?

Bettie - I really hope that it’s just the crinone and that AF stays away. I’m sorry you had such a terrible sleep.

Chiefsgirl - Great use of the emoticons!! As for the UTI, that really sucks. You really can’t seem to catch a break at the moment can you?

Heartstringz - I’m so sorry that you find the whole process so painful. Is there anyway FS can give you anything to numb the area? Does that even exist? I just want to give you a big hug. It would be such a shame to cancel the cycle, but you need to think of yourself first. If it’s too painful then they’ll have to find a way around it. I had it done during my three IUIs and it honestly wasn’t painful, just a bit uncomfortable. They truly are such pros at it and make it as comfortable as possible. I’m so sorry honey. And don’t stress about the ultrasound, you don’t feel it go in because it’s so thin.

BerraBrooder - How horrible that you’ve had all of those side effects. You poor thing!! It sucks what we have to do and go through to get a baby, but just keep remembering that’s what you’re doing it for.

Leste83 - How did you go with EPU? I can’t wait to hear your results!! Sometimes our darling partners don’t know how emotional all of this is on us and don’t respond as we would like them to. I had Ovidrel with my IUIs and never had any side effects from it.

Hposs - How did the blood test go? This is so exciting!!

Annerley - All of my symptoms have completely disappeared! I have a very slight headache but nothing to worry about. The rest of the stuff has stopped - so weird! I’m sure it will be short lived, but for now I’m happy to be side effect free!

Rainbowrain - How did you go with EPU? I can’t wait to hear your results either!!

Welcome Hope4baby! It sounds like you’ve been on one hell of a journey to get here. I’m so happy to hear that you have 10 good sized even follies on each ovary!! Good luck with EPU on Friday. Hopefully this results in your BFP.

KLM0511 - You only need one good one to be lucky. I really have everything crossed for you that you end up with a BFP this cycle. We’re all here to support you if you need.

Hopefully this turns out to be an incredibly lucky thread full of BFP!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (25-09-2013),Chiefsgirl  (25-09-2013),Hope4Baby  (25-09-2013),KLM0511  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowrain - 8 eggs is still a wonderful result. for you!!