Closed Thread
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    oh hum feeling really down today, have a yucky headache and while I know Crinone gives you head aches I'm just worried it's a PMS headache :'(

don't be here's a to give you some in your day Surely it's too early to be AF related, it's gotta be crinone

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks chiefs girl - last time I got AF 7 days after ET hence why i'm nervous
    How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    thanks chiefs girl - last time I got AF 7 days after ET hence why i'm nervous
    How are you feeling?
    OMG! I always get AF about a day after I stop taking crinone - you poor thing, I'd be nervous too!

I'm ok, just when I'm starting to try and feel positive about my slow growing embryo's I think I have a UTI!! I called the clinic and they've advised me to go off to the GP and get tested. She didn't seem overly concerned and said I can get antibiotics that will be ok to use, but can I get a break this cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so happy you're finally getting somewhere with a new FS sharlee. Waiting til December won't mean a thing if you get your BFP for Chrissy best of luck hun, xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Sharlee!

Hugs Bettie, hope AF doesn't show up!

Chiefsgirl, hope you don't have a UTI

Thanks everyone re the Synarel, guess I'll just have to keep holding my nose.

I'm having a really down day today, & starting to think about cancelling this whole cycle. I just really really don't know if I'll be able to go through with the ET. Every pap smear I've ever had has consisted of me lying on the table writhing & screaming in pain. I had valium & the smallest speculum for the last one & that still happened. I've done a lot of work both physically & psychologically since then but I'm still not sure if I can do it without excrutiating pain.

FS will let me have valium but says he has to use the medium speculum so he can see properly. He doesn't seem to be that understanding & just says that if it hurts it's cause I make it hurt. I've never been assaulted or anything, but I'm pretty sure if you had had really rough GP's who just 'rammed the thing up there' it would hurt for you too.

I really want to start a family so badly but I just don't know if I can do the ET without too much pain. I'm also embarrased that other people outside the room will hear me screaming

At this point I just don't know........we have already spent so much money I'm reluctant to cancel but I just don't know if I can do it. Maybe I can at least do the stimming & the EPU & then if I can't successfully do the ET (ie if I'm in too much pain) I'll just tell him to stop & we'll put the embryos on ice. Can we freeze the embryos after five days (it will be a 5 day transfer due to PGD)?

Sometimes I really hate my body.............

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Heartstringz try not to stress, FS's seem to be such pros at all the scans and ETs, I think they could do them with their eyes closed, I'm sure they will be better than the GP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep it's a UTI! All this stuff stuck up my wahoo and its finally saying enough! I'm on antibiotics so should hopefully feel better soon- if nothing else it'll keep my mind off the tww!

Heartstringz, I don't know what to say except I truly think you should try it at least. I'm usually in agony having a Pap smear and my first two et were not that bad at all, my last one the FS was amazing and I hardly felt uncomfortable at all! I felt worse on some of the internal ultrasounds. At least if you try you will look back saying you tried everything. Where are you based?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartsringz, that sounds horrible for you. With Valium, will you be a bit out of it? How did you cope with the ultrasounds to check follicle size? I have had a pap smear that hurt but most can't feel a thing, your FS will be extra careful with you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowrain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    haven't got to that point yet rainbowrain - start my injections on the 30th. So I'm really nervous about the ultrasounds as well.

thanks ladies! I'm hoping I'll be ok. And at least DH will be there, unlike the pap smears in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heartstringz I have always had difficulty with anything to do with doctors poking around down there so I quite literally "am feeling your pain". Pap smears are terribly painful for me and even them doing a basic swab hurts but I have had two ET and I can tell you they are no where near as painful as a Pap smear. Sure its still uncomfortable when they put the speculum in but if you explain your problem to your FS I'm pretty sure they can ease you through it...mine did, well at least the second one anyway. She was a lovely FS filling in for my usual FS. She actually warmed the speculum up under warm tap water and went as slowly and gently as I needed. The only part that was a little uncomfortable was when she had to poke through the uterus but it honestly was a very quick 1-2 second pain, that's all. Believe me I understand how hard it is but try to focuse on your DH and just think that right at that very moment you could be making your beautiful baby and that will get you through it. Best of luck. Sending you lots of positive vibesand