Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks JB, I'll look them up

Heartstringz, that's great. One step closer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say hi, looks like I will be joining you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I've just found out that they are changing my meds from Puregon 300 to Menopur 300. Has anyone been on Menopur or know the differences?

Jabs start on Monday 26th August!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome springrain how'd you end up here? Feel free to share your story.

STC I've also been changed from Gonal F to menopur. I've switch FS this cycle and my new FS noted that in my 1st cycle my LH levels were low so she suggested menopur as it has LH support in it (not sure that's the technical term!) but I think it does the same thing in the end. My 1st cycle was cancelled before EPU I'll be on 200 for 4 days then dropped to 150... I took 16 days to stim in my 2nd cycle so this time she wants to give me a boost to start with. Fingers crossed it works!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    STC exciting that you have your jabbing date! I think you'll be one if the first in this thread! I have a BT in 15/8 to see where things are at & will go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome springrain

I met the nurse today so I know more on what's involved now. I'm doing ocp down reg. I have my police clearance. Having my counseling session on Monday. And I'm about to have my period so I should be able to start this cycle.

I was overwhelmed today. Tried to remember what the nurse told me. I'll start with the pill for 2 weeks, then nasal spray then jab. It's a lot of stuff to go into our bodies isn't it.

I'm going to do more reading.

How's everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Can I join in? I am almost 33, starting our 3rd stim cycle soon (4th transfer). I'm on the pill and start synarel on 16 August. Had a BFP last cycle in february after our third transfer which was a FET but there was no heartbeat at 9 weeks. Tests showed the baby was a little girl with Turner's Syndrome. It was an amazing joy to finally be pregnant after 3 years and a huge loss when it all fell apart. But at least I know now that it can happen!

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib it certainly is overwhelming isn't it but just take each day as it comes - your nurse will remind you of things as the time comes. And of course you have us if you have any other questions.

Hposs welcome, although sorry to see you here after your loss in February, how drives rating, I'm so sorry. But you're right at least you know it can happen! A bit how I feel after my chem pregnancy in July. What were your protocols last time? What's changed for you this time around?

Fingers crossed this is our turn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Jb and Minib. for you cycles, and to everyone else cycling at the moment.

It looks like I'll be doing another ICSI cycle around Sept/Oct. I had a FET in late July, but it appears to be a chemical based on today's BT, so I have to wait around for a few weeks, which gives me some time to prepare for it. My DH and I have one DD conceived the old fashioned way. We have been trying to give her a sibling since the beginning of last year, but with no luck. I pushed for testing early on, all my tests came back clear, but DH's showed a pretty bad case of MFI (we think it stemmed from a medical condition he developed when DD was a newborn). So we were lucky enough to be able to do 2 fresh cycles late last year. This year so far we have just been doing FETs woth 2 BFNs and 1 MC plus this chemical. My FS seems to think PGD with CGH is a possibility for us, so that means more appointments, and more testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the other new ladies. I'm happy to be sharing my adventure with you all.

I got my letter from the clinic outlining all of my dates yesterday. I pick up my first lot of injections on 18 September and start injecting on 22 September. My last day on the pill will be 26 September. I have been told that I won't be using the nasal spray, instead I'll be getting a second lot of injections. Yay for me .. These will commence on 4 October. Then my tentative EPU date is 16 October. It feels like so far away, but with all the intermediate steps I know it will be here before I know it.

It's feeling very real now ....