Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, I was amazed by the growth too. Im with The Fertility Centre, they only do 2-3 dt's, mine will be on Friday. If there is any to Transfer. Im hoping to get 2 possibly 3, and hopeing we get atleast 1 to transfer. Will let you know how I go. How are your injections going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowrain, I was fine with trigger, I had done them before for IUI's, although today I'm feeling a little crampy like I'm ovulating already, see what they say tomorrow, I hope I'm not. Im with The Fertility Centre, Brisbane and mine is at 10am. Im nervous and anxious about how many eggs they will get as I only have 2-3 follies. not looking forward to recovery.

GL for yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, I found that the Cetrotide gave me a little sting and gave me like a mozzie bump for 10 mins after and a headache in the afternoon but that was all. As for the Trigger it is the same as taking Gonal-F, no problems. All injections are in the belly.

GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello ladies just wanted to pop in and let you all know I won't be cycling in Oct. I prob won't cycle till December now. New FS had to re do tests as old FS didn't do them all so I have to wiat 2 months until all results are in.
    Good news is next cycle she said I can go on Bondi protocol and get an Endromedial scratch done.
    Anyhow I wish you guys luck and might see some of you later on down the track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Hi ladies, mind if I join?
    Here is a bit about me- sorry if it's long.
    AF has arrived and this will be my 4th stim but overall 8th transfer. Didn't think I would be back to this again so soon. I fell pregnant in March on my 3rd stim and unfortunately lost my baby at 17 weeks when my waters broke. (No explanation so far but some results not back yet) Now three months on and after a lot of heartache I'm back on the roller coaster with everything crossed that this will be the one!
    This time I wanted to prepare my body better so I have been on Chinese herbs and acupuncture for three months as well as many supplements recommended and my awesome doc has put my on melatonin and vit e to help with egg quality and lining this time around. I am doing the antagonist cycle but she has added menopur which I have never used before. As I have elevated nk cells I am also taking steroids and blood thinners which seemed to do the trick last cycle.
    Just wanted to join this thread and get some much needed support as I feel this cycle will be a lot more emotional for me.
    Wishing everyone the best and that by the end of this we all get the baby we desire so much.
    Welcome Riss78 Im so sorry to hear you have been through so much, I'm keeping everything crossed this is your lucky cyclebig huge hugs to you and best of luck on your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome bubiboo and riss78- good luck for your cycles, riss78 I'm so sorry for your loss, you are so strong for starting again so soon.

Sharlee, bummer you can't start again soon, but good to get all the tests done so you knownwhatbyou're in for. Can I ask, what is bondi protocol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Welcome bubiboo and riss78- good luck for your cycles, riss78 I'm so sorry for your loss, you are so strong for starting again so soon.

Sharlee, bummer you can't start again soon, but good to get all the tests done so you knownwhatbyou're in for. Can I ask, what is bondi protocol?
    Bondi is basically used to treat immunity issues. I have a really high immunity and am concerned it is causing my implantation issues (i.e my body is rejecting the embryos as they are foreign cells 50% DH's DNA). It is also used when women have a lot of miscarriages. The new FS suggested it. I will be taking steroids and Clexane in the cycle as well as other meds.. It is still relatively new so still in test stage but I will give it a go. Same with the endrometrial scratch she said she can do that 1 week before my cycle starts and it might assist with implantation. She basically asked me which ones I want to do and I asked if I can do both and she said yes. I know I am a bit disapointed too at the time as it will be x'mas and I really don't know how hard it is to cycle over then with all the shut downs ect. Plus I go back to my old job in January and they are less flexible with time off because it is a more customer based job...still how nice would a x'mas baby be.

Oh and Emzy she said the scratch is kind of like ET but more painful as the needle used is a bit bigger.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-09-2013),Emzy5  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee, it's great that you will be getting extra tests and trying new things. I truly do with you the very best of luck. You never know, we might meet up again in the December thread. Good luck with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome girls. Sandra- I'm excited to start but have been a bit emotional at the same time. Will be accessing the counselling through the clinic this time around. Injections start tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh hum feeling really down today, have a yucky headache and while I know Crinone gives you head aches I'm just worried it's a PMS headache :'(