Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm currently 6dp4dt, I had a Pregnyl shot on Friday, when do you think it'll be out of my system & I could POAS??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow MGC how many cycles have you done again? I'm on 450 gonal F and am 39. My amh is low at 1.5. I got 2 eggs the first time, 4 the second and then 6 this time, so the numbers are going up for me. I wonder if its because I've done 3 cycles this year and my body is responding better to the meds?

Also, I read it takes 3 months for our body to produce the eggs we're releasing now, so does that mean when I was stimming in June my eggs that were released in sept were being created and affected by the meds? Food for thought?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stc76 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm currently 6dp4dt, I had a Pregnyl shot on Friday, when do you think it'll be out of my system & I could POAS??
    Sorry stc I'm not sure, but if you go back a few pages I'm sure Emzy was testing timeout of her system before bt. But I remember her saying its best not to test as you can get false positives and it stays in your system for a long time. Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

stc76  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bettie, I'm glad you are moving floor. Stay away from him. He shouldn't be at work though. That's quite selfish Not long to 2nd oct. but I bet it feels really long. The wait is always really hard.

Hposs, fingers crossed.

Rainbowrain and leste83 ,good luck for epu on Wednesday.

Chiefsgirl, 1.5 weeks must feel like ages away. Stay positive and let's hope for a sticky one.

Stc, sorry not sure the answer to your question.

Annerley, how are you going? We were supposed to stim at the same time right? But my AF decided to be really late lol. Oh well at least I can start soon. I have been getting impatient reading everyone doing this and that. Haha

I'm really hoping all us ladies here having lots of luck.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-09-2013),Chiefsgirl  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask a question please? I'm thinking of doing the puregon jab at 10 pm every night. I have a dinner on friday so I don't want to do it at the restaurant. The FN told me to do it at night so that I'm not losing one day in case the doctor needs to change the script. It doesn't matter what time at night right? As long as I stick with it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Sorry stc I'm not sure, but if you go back a few pages I'm sure Emzy was testing timeout of her system before bt. But I remember her saying its best not to test as you can get false positives and it stays in your system for a long time. Good luck.
    So true chiefsgirl, stc I tested from day after pregnyl 1500 shot and still got a faint positive EIGHT days later! It was so confusing because day 3 after shot my line kept getting darker until day 6 so I was sure I had a BFP and got all excited only for it to fade the following day it was a bfn I would always advise not to POAS to avoid disappointment...even on my BT over two weeks later my hcg was still 2. Best of luck for your BFP! Keeping everything crossed for you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

stc76  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances that's horrible!! Hopefully they get onto it and do what's necessary to keep you safe, healthy and ready to try again. Please keep us posted, thinking of youxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi,

Im 25 and we are starting IVF on Wednesday, 25th of Septemeber at Hollywood.
    My husband and I have been diagnosed with the "unknown infertility"
    i was hoping that I could talk to some others in the same boat.
    im excited about IVF but I'm nervous as well... I'm trying to expect the worse so Im not in shock! Wish me luck..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leste, how did you go with trigger? I'm with Melvourne IVF and my pick up is at waverly at 8am. Who are you with? I can't wait, want today to be over already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubiboo, I'm 25 and on my first cycle as well. Good luck! When do you expect to start stimming?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowrain For This Useful Post:

Bubiboo  (25-09-2013)