Closed Thread
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That is really dreadful. Did you let him know that it wasn't good enough? Is there any chance you could change to another FS? I'm absolutely astounded .... I can't imagine how angry and upset you are right now. Big to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Sandra,

I was just about to change this has been the icing on the cake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that is just shocking! Which clinic do you go to again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monash Clayton

FS Peter L

my gut is still hurting so I'm going to my local hospital tonight get another ultra sound and BT. I thought I had OHSS from the pregnancy that's why so sore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you think you'll move too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Frances, that's crap. I will be looking into changing FS too

AFM, I picked up the puregon and all the other stuff today. I also found out my FS is on leave. I'm so disappointed. I know the covering doctor should be good too but I have never met him. I know nothing about him. I want my FS. I trust him. I don't think I should feel disappointed though. The covering doctor should be as good anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib.... I once had a covering doctor do my EPU and he was absolutely lovely, so don't worry about that.

Francesthe cat... you poor thing. If that's the one thing I've found out about this whole IVF process is that you have to do all the questioning, and checking, and ringing, and double checking etc, as some of the "systems" in place for those things don't seem to be very good.

AFM... went in for the BT and scan this morning, and the FN took about 20 minutes and could only find two little follicles (10+11) and not the size 16 one from Friday. My regular FN wasn't there, as she normally has the whole scan done in about 3 minutes. So the FN went and got a second FN, who spent another 5-10 minutes, but could only find those two follies, plus some really tiny ones. FS rang this afternoon with bloods, and estrogen has gone down to 500, so it's obvious I've ovulated that big follicle, so it's all over. Thankfully I've read on Bubhub that that has happened before to others, but I quizzed him anyway - he said that it shouldn't happen but it sometimes does when you don't have many follicles but are pushing them hard with the meds. Considering this cycle was looking dodgy last week with not much happening, I'm surprisingly not upset that it was cancelled. I guess I'm sort of relieved that I didn't have to make a decision, and that the decision was made for me.

Will see the FS next week, and should be able to start those lovely jabbings again in two weeks time when AF comes around again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so I'm already starting to "look" for symptoms I have a sticky one, bloody TWW! - I'm sure it's just Crinone symptoms but I can't help myself.
    I've got hot flushes, a stabbing pain in my hip, cramping, heart is racing sometimes, and despite being exhausted can't get off to sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bettie, I hope it's a sticky one too. When is your BT?

MGC Bertie, sorry that you have ovulated. Good to see you are positive though. And yeah you are right there's nothing to worry about. The covering doctor will be as good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT is 2nd Oct, going to hold out on POAS until the weekend, don't think I'd pick anything up until then anyway.