Closed Thread
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow this forum has been really busy. Sorry for lack of personals I have a lot to catch up. Been almost a week since I replied.

My AF has finally decided to show up. I've called the clinic and will pick up the meds today. Pretty sure I'm on puregon 100. Will know more later. I'm really excited. I finally can start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone!

Annerley - You are just gorgeous! Thank you The injections haven’t been too bad at all. I think I may have hit more nerve endings this morning though because it stung a bit more than yesterday’s. I offered the needle to DH who looked at me with a very horrified expression and said “no f’n way”. It was priceless!! He’s too worried about not doing it right and hurting me. Lucky needles don’t bother me! I have started to feel a little weird this morning though. My head feels heavy, my chest feels a little tight (but not in a bad way) and I can feel my mood changing … Did this happen to you? Also, good luck for the scan this Friday!

Chiefsgirl - Congratulations on being PUPO! Please don’t let your head get the best of you right now. The good news is that you have cells on board which is wonderful. I really hope the 2WW doesn’t affect you too much, but if it does, you know we’re always here to listen

Booboo78 - How exciting that you’re nearly at the time where you can start IVF 2. Sending you lots of

Leste83 - Sorry to hear that you have to wait yet another week until EPU. Hopefully this means you will get wonderful eggs! Good luck with your scan!

Minib - That’s great news! No more waiting around!

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-09-2013),Chiefsgirl  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sandra,
    had another scan this morning and follies are at 19mm which is like wow. On Friday they were 10mm, what a difference 100u and 2days make. I only have 2 maybe 3 follies all the rest are tiny. My 3rd follie is a half moon shape which they aren't overly eager about but may still be a contestant. Any of you had one of these? Just done my Cetrotide, only one all cycle. Ovidrel tonight and EPU going ahead on Wednesday as planned. Nervous and excited. We weren't sure whether to cancel or not as with 2 follies we may only get 1 egg, then the wait to see if it's mature, and then fertilised, then grow. There's a lot of pressure on this 1 Little eggy.
    I feel if we cancel, we have wasted another cycle and all the injections, scans and BT's were for nothing.

Good luck and To all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leste83 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    So I think someone needs to sell specially padded bather tops for you to shower in when on all this IVF stuff to protect your bbs from the hurty shower water :P
    Hahahaha! I hear you! I have to sleep with a pillow under me (I sleep mostly on my stomach/side) as my bbs are so sore! Have been since halfway through my stimming, but I find the crinone makes it worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for starting Minib It's always so hard the waiting time before starting, feels so much better to have a plan and something to focus on.

Congrats on getting the go ahead for epu Leste83. that one follie comes through for you. You never know, I've heard of ladies on here that get more eggs at epu than they thought, just because sometimes the follicles are hidden round the back. If not, it truly only does take 1

Sandra, I def got the heavy head and the mood change. I didn't feel any tightness in my chest though. If it gets worse I'd def say call your clinic just to make sure. Good luck. Thanks for sharing the story about DH, mine would do it, but I think he'd be too slow trying to be gentle that it'd hurt more! I have to admit I play it up a bit so he does more of the chores around the house - he never complains!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    one of the guys at work announced to me at work today, that he hopes I'm not pregnant as he has shingles! Will be keeping clear of him

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news about EPU going ahead Leste83! It only takes one egg to make you pregnant so yours is a nice strong one!

Thanks Chiefsgirl, I'll definitely keep that in mind. It's not bad, I can just feel it. I've never thought about playing it up to DH ... Might have to start - ha ha!!!

Bettie - Oh no! Do you work around this guy or will it be easy to avoid him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    he sits about 6 feet from me! But i'm moving desks to another floor next week
    my google search seems to indicate as I've had chicken pox already i'd be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a good think that you're moving floors then. Even if you've had chicken pox before, it's best to avoid these situations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im in total shock of how crap my FS is
    I had a blood test on Wednesday and I rang Friday just to check as I had not heard anything. They said yeah all fine no issues.

I turn up today to get my meds and sign, I ask so what level I am at now etc ? No it's risen your still pregnant. WTF and have another blood test now, or some thing might rupture !! Surgery or an injection are the options.
    That would put IVF off 6 week minimum
    ******** I'm ready to sue them if I had not of asked I wonder what would have happened ???

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (23-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (23-09-2013)