Closed Thread
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, well I'm officially pupo with 2x10 cells on board. Nothing to freeze. Pretty much gutted that they are such slow growers and not holding out much hope that either of them will take.

Trying hard not to cry
    Stay positive chiefsgirl! There have been ladies that have had 2 x 4cell on day 3 transfer and had twins! you never never know hun Keeping everything crossed for you to get your much deserved BFP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow this thread is getting busy, need to catch up. Gl to those in the TWW, sending lots of sticky waiting for 02/10 so I can pick up meds and have ultrasound ready for IVF 2. Cant believe its nearly time again, I think I am more nervous this round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Chiefsgirl- 10 cell emby sounds like a great result. Take it easy on yourself!
    sending loads of to you...how exciting if its twins

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee- I would suggest looking into The Fertility Centre at Springwood (Brisbane) it is still run by QFG but they do things a little different. Out of Pocket per cycle is $1390. so even with flights it will still work out cheaper than wazza.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstringz- You should get AF 3 days after stopping the pill... thats what they told me and right on que there she was. good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - when I went for my first scan on Tuesday they were about 7-8mm. Yesterdays scan he biggest was still only at 10mm. I think the nurse was surprised, I said I was a slow grower as normally Ove day was around cd21.
    I got a call saying the Dr wants me to up my Gonal-F from 87.5 to 100u. which was ok but now there is no way I will be ready for the EPU they had me for on the 25th. So now it looks like the week later which will be the same as yours? I think. Oh well another week to think about it......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to leste83 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leste83 View Post
    Annerley - when I went for my first scan on Tuesday they were about 7-8mm. Yesterdays scan he biggest was still only at 10mm. I think the nurse was surprised, I said I was a slow grower as normally Ove day was around cd21.
    I got a call saying the Dr wants me to up my Gonal-F from 87.5 to 100u. which was ok but now there is no way I will be ready for the EPU they had me for on the 25th. So now it looks like the week later which will be the same as yours? I think. Oh well another week to think about it......
    What size do they need to get to? I think I've heard something like 18mm??
    i have my first follicle scan on Friday 27th and EPU will be anywhere from the 30th sept, but Im guessing ill have to have a couple of scans, don't think many people are ready to go straight away. Looks like we will be around the same time then

Im on 100 strength so hopefully that does the trick! Since yesterday, I've been getting a tender pinching feeling near my hips whenever I stretch or cough, hope that means the follies are growing!!

you'll get there eventually, try not to stress about the EPU, I keep reminding myself that it won't be as bad as giving birth, hahah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    What size do they need to get to? I think I've heard something like 18mm?
    Hi annerley, my clinic generally won't get you to trigger till they're over 15mm, with the thought they're supposed to grow 2mm a day then they shd be a min 17mm on pick up.

On your first cycle they don't know how ur going to respond to the meds, so they generally start you off slow and then increase the dose if need be. So you might have a longer cycle this time, or multiple scans till you reach readiness for epu.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think someone needs to sell specially padded bather tops for you to shower in when on all this IVF stuff to protect your bbs from the hurty shower water :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told between 17-22 is optimal. I go for another scan tomorrow to see how the 100u went over the weekend. I can feel a difference already, belly very tender. I have a feeling they will want to scan me every other day.

Good way to think about the EPU. What FS/Clinic are you with?