Closed Thread
Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, my BT is Wednesday 25th. No pregnyl injections during 2ww.

Last time I was pregnant (before m/c at 9 weeks) I got my first bfp at 6dp5dt but that was a natural FET so no risk of trigger. It's funny, you always tell yourself as soon as I see a BFP, I'll be able to relax, but the stressing never stops! I think it just gets worse! Last time I thought I'd stop stressing after the beta, then after the 7 week scan, but I never stopped! Obviously with good reason. Such a crazy rollercoaster this process!

KLM, that sounds like a good way to be. The more cycles you do, the easier the physical stuff gets, but I don't think the 2ww gets any better!

Francesthecat, October is not far away (although the minutes feel like hours to me at the moment). Everything crossed for you!

Annerley, I agree tummy is best. I write down each night which side of my belly button I injected to ensure I alternated and I never got any bruising or soreness. I also iced beforehand and used a heatpack afterwards. I am a wuss!

Ricecracker, good luck with the jabbing today!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (21-09-2013),francesthecat  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy. I'm really sorry about your last bfn. I'll have everything crossed for you in October!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call and we got 3 genetically clear embryos, huge improvement on the 1 we got last time. 4 had the genetic condition and 1 had no DNA, so it wouldn't have worked anyway. Now to convince my FS to put 2 embryos in

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hposs sounds good, maybe wait a day or two and test again...or an hour or two

MGC Bertie that is so bad.

Cheifsgirl I know your so right I kind a feel the same with people who get their round one too. I am actually feeling a bit scared about my next cycle I really don't know if I can stand too many more BFN's and I only have two embryos left. LOL I remember saying to my Mum that I would have to fall pregnant with 5 embryos one of them JUST had to work after all their is nothing wrong with me ...now with two left I am not so sure anymore.

I really don't know if I should just put them both back or just do one at a time...ahhh decisions...Now I am even thinking stim again but then I have an appoitment booked for Wazza next year so will save the stim cycle for him I think.

I wish I had more money.

Frances
    big huge again. Are they doing anything different for you next cycle?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    I just did my first HPT and got a very faint positive!
    Fingers Crossed hposs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so question for everyone, my EPU was Monday and transfer is today, so does that make it a 4 day transfer or a 5 day transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bettie View Post
    ok so question for everyone, my epu was monday and transfer is today, so does that make it a 4 day transfer or a 5 day transfer?
    4 dt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sharlee,

FS is not really changing anything WTF. As he said the first one was probably a genetic issue. As my body rejected it very quickly as hgg went up up and then right down. My body went nuts to get rid of it quickly.

The last one was very different HGG just kept rising and rising but slowly and the pregnancy continued. He thinks it was eptopic in the wrong place and that's why it was not viable. I'm lucky did not need that injection it would have put things back another 6 weeks.

So no need to change anything, won't change meds or anything. I was not really impressed. It has been so hard to have two BFP and then have them end like this.
    It would have been worse further along though.

So all we can do is try again and hope for a better outcome. So I'm already taking Dr Wazzas supplements all expect the DHEA as my does not believe in it.
    And I'm getting healthy again so on wards and up wards.
    I so agreed with your post, about being left behind I feel I will never get that happy ending.

Lets hope that October is super lucky for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been AWOL but work has been ridiculously busy and I've been pulling 14 hour days. So much has been happening!

Firstly, welcome to all the new ladies. Fingers crossed this is a lucky cycle for us all!

Secondly, to all the ladies that are scheduled for EPU or PUPO, fingers crossed the 2ww doesn't take too long for you all.

As for everyone else, I hope you are all doing okay.

AFM - I picked up my injections yesterday and start jabbing on Sunday. The nurse told me to do it every morning as they like me to have jabbed before the scheduled blood tests. I'm a little nervous but also a little excited. Finally, the waiting is over!!!

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a compacting and a 12 cell emby on board! An 8 cell is hopefully going to make it to being frozen