Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    lol! that's ok JB..its the "20 questions" and the "big hugs" from you ladies that have gotten me through this far...thank you Yes my DH has had 2 children and we have had his sperm tested and its fine. We were originally going to do a reversal but we were talked out of it by our FS. He said as we were both healthy and very fertile (I have great egg quality and reserve) that IVF would be good for us as it would work quickly...now 8 months down the track i'm thinking...not really. I'm a bit worried to start jabbing again as I ended up with OHSS and I had the worst time with my FS. He was actually a bit of a prat! I've thought about another FS or clinic but the costs are something to be considered too. I guess its just a matter of talking it through with DH and deciding where to go next. Best of luck for you JB and all the other great women for your BFP's, EPU's and healthy pregnancies xox
    Emzy I am sorry i got you confused before about your FS... oops... so hard to keep track!! I see you are in Melbourne, who is your FS? Which clinic are you with? What dose and FSH were you on? Did your FS say that he could do something to avoid you getting OHSS next time around? Don't give up hope yet xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Bettie, 25 eggs that's amazing, hope you get lots of embies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Welcome ricecracker.

Emzy, I said it on another thread, but truly it might not be over, don't lose hope. Hugs to you!

Quick update from the couch- 6 eggs at epu this morn, I'm so happy with that. Fx for a good fertilisation rate tmw. Everything went really well, I haven't had to have any pain meds and am home now resting on the couch. DH is making me brownies as I have the worst sugar craving hahahahaha!
    Chiefsgirl, 6 eggs are good. Fx all go really well. Hope they all fertilise x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy so sorry to hear you are out. Big hugs

JB, enjoy your holiday. Have lots of fun

Bettie, wow 25 eggs. Wow! Fx all go well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I had the weekend off BH... so now very far behind and not sure if I can catch up on the roll call - thread has become so big now!! Hope you'll forgive me. I spent yesterday packing for our holiday and having a mani/pedi so feeling good and excited to escape to the sunshine!! Went to DH's Football presentation night on Saturday (got to get dressed up!!) and out of all the people attending there was one coupld with a 5mth old bundle of pinkness baby girl and guess who sat next to us... SERIOUSLY of all the places to sit! I cannot escape babies at the moment... ahhhhh!

AFM: AF due this week so will start the pill on day 3. I am going to have an endometrial biopsy this time around as it aids in implantation and helps rule out any lining issues - fx that my FS can do it, she is traveling a bit in October and the day the procedure will falls all depends on when AF arrives!

Chiefsgirl congratulations on EPU - Great numbers! I am sure you've mentioned this before but are you have 3dt or 5dt? single? double?

Emzy it's not over yet - I have everything crossed for you!!

Bettie thinking of you today and hope EPU goes well (terrible day in Melb - sorry we didn't put on a better show for you!!)

Congrats HPOSS & Makingno2 on being PUPO - hope the TWW flys!!!
    Hi JB, It never ends does it? There was a 5 week old bubba at the engagement party I went to on Sat night and one woman who had just a month to go with her 2nd. I hid from both of them all night!

AFM - our clinic only does 5dt if you have more than 3 eggs fertilise. So it's for tomorrow's text to see how many fertilise. We spoke to the scientist this afternoon, they won't put back two if they're both b grade or higher, but they will do a a/b grade + a c grade so we'll have to wait and see. I'd prefer to do a double transfer of two a grade if we got them. I've got such problems with egg reserve and quality that I'm scared if we're successful this time, in a years time I might be in menopause and it's too late.

Glad you are spending some time pampering yourself, you absolutely deserve it

Emzy I'm so sorry it's a bfn for you this time. Sending you lots of Oh and the brownies were divine, I've been very pampered this afternoon.

Bettie, congrats on getting 25 eggs, what a haul! you get good fertilisation

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (17-09-2013),Emzy5  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladiesHave had a big long chat today with my DH and we have decided to try a vasectomy reversal as my IVF experience wasn't the greatest and we figure as we have tries that avenue and it didn't work we'll try another. Feeling pretty bummed atm but I'm sure I'll feel better in a day or so. Thank you so much for all your support and best luck and wishes to you all for your journeys...I'll be stalking to watch you all get your BFP's

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (16-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy- so sorry to hear you got a bfn
    good on you for getting back in and making some plans on where to go next. The reversal may just do the trick! I'm sure you'll never look back once it's done. Glad to hear you are sticking around!

Congrats Chiefsgirl and Bettie on your great EPU results! How you both feeling?
    For some great fertilisation numbers!

Hposs and Makingno2- any news on your growing little ones? Did any of the others make it that little bit further to freeze? Hope you are both taking it easy!
    Last edited by Annerley; 16-09-2013 at 21:52.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-09-2013),Emzy5  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    preg test 001.jpgHi ladies, wanted to share this with all my "serial tester buddies" please please don't do it! Especially those using pregnyl injections in your TWW or cycle. I thought I'd test til the pregnyl was out of my system and at 14DPO (yesterday) got a complete negative on both brands control and FRER so went in for my BT early and they said my HCG was only 3 so its a BFN. I figured well pregnyl just about gone so that makes sense. I had one FRER left in the cupboard this morning so decided to use it and it came up positive, just as clear as 3 days ago! talk about do my head in grrr. how can it go from negative to positive again?? Its def a BFN as I've started spotting today. just thought I'd share, Im proof that POAS can really be confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Emzy, I'm so sorry, it just totally confusing isn't it? I had made up my mind not to POAS this time, I thought it would help me get over it quicker last time, when all it did was make me miserable for longer!

Well I got the text this morning 5 out of 6 eggs fertilised This means we are going for our first ever 5dt I feel ok as long as I don't try and run around too much - no gym for me today But I think I'll go to my personal training tomorrow morning and do some arm/chest weights, just to do something

the 5 keep growing and I get a good one to put back in and hopefully a frostie or two!

Bettie, how are you doing? 25 must make you sore today?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Oh Emzy, I'm so sorry, it just totally confusing isn't it? I had made up my mind not to POAS this time, I thought it would help me get over it quicker last time, when all it did was make me miserable for longer!

Well I got the text this morning 5 out of 6 eggs fertilised This means we are going for our first ever 5dt I feel ok as long as I don't try and run around too much - no gym for me today But I think I'll go to my personal training tomorrow morning and do some arm/chest weights, just to do something

the 5 keep growing and I get a good one to put back in and hopefully a frostie or two!

Bettie, how are you doing? 25 must make you sore today?
    That a great result chiefsgirl! very very happy for you...well worth a smiley dance Fingers crossed this is your turn for your BFP!!