Closed Thread
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Bettie,
    That must be soooo frustrating Take a big deep breath, getting stressed won't help your eggs (easier said than done I know!).

Good thing is, if you read the pamphlet that comes with the gonal F, it can actually survive outside of the fridge. it says to be kept refrigerated from 2-36C - so it's def not 36C in Tassie I reckon it'll be fine unless it's been put near a heater. When I picked mine up the first time, the nurses said it's recommended to be kept in the fridge, but can survive at room temperature.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The courier company called me back - they have it at their depot and have put it in the fridge for me. I have sent hubby to get it after he finishes work as it is only 20 min from his work as apposed to 45 min from our house.
    phew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a stuff around .... I'm glad to hear that your DH is able to get them today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    The courier company called me back - they have it at their depot and have put it in the fridge for me. I have sent hubby to get it after he finishes work as it is only 20 min from his work as apposed to 45 min from our house.
    phew!
    As if you don't have enough to stress about in your cycle! Im so glad you got it sorted Bettie.everything else is smooth sailing for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Thanks Sharlee
    Just not something I really want to be worrying about right now on top of everything else
    Because I'm not cycling ATM I have forgotten about the added stresses and the Hormones. OMG I would have gone loco at them (I went a bit mad, crazy on the meds...) Sounds like you have done very well & I am glad you have got it all sorted out now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bettie glad you have sorted it out!

For me re the exercise, my FS said there shouldn't be a problem continuing with my sport, but just to listen to my body. Definitely don't plan to exercise right after EPU or ET, will give it a few days for my body to recover. I don't drink coffee anyway & I don't think I can give up chocolate.....

By the way, is accupuncture meant to be good whilst doing IVF? What are the benefits? Can anyone recommend a good accupuncturist in Brisbane northside?

AFM it's just a waiting game. I'm taking the pill & due to start syneral on 19th. Will then cease the pill on 24th & start jabs on 30th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bettie, how frustrating! Definitely not what you need right now.

Re exercise, I kept going to the gym prior to EPU although not towards the end as ovaries felt like they were about to pop, but haven't been since as I'm still pretty tender. Not enough to stop me going to work but just enough that I feel uncomfortable.

Embryo update today which is day 3 post EPU - 10 still going strong. I really hope one or two make it to freezing as normally they all drop off at the end.

Hope everyone else is coping ok. I hope we get some BFPs on here soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join this thread. Looks like ill be starting my second IVF on a new protocol today- bit scared but excited. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bettie- I'm almost waiting for more symptoms to kick in from being on the nasal spray. I felt a little fuzzy in the head today but hope it's just tiredness. Still nothing too bad so far, so hope it doesn't arrive with vengeance!
    Im sorry to hear you have had a bad time with getting your meds, hope they aren't warm! Very annoying, I don't blame you for the vent!! It's the last thing you would need!

Sandra- you sound like you are at a similar stage to me. I start stims next Thursday night, I'm on a down reg cycle. What day next week do you start on the injections? Sorry, you probably have already mentioned this and I haven't read back far enough

Chiefsgirl- thanks again. I think I need to drink more water so appreciate the tip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerraBrooder View Post
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join this thread. Looks like ill be starting my second IVF on a new protocol today- bit scared but excited. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Welcome BerraBrooder! Best of luck on your journey