Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    loco - sorry to hear your trip got cancelled. I am the same with my fur babes, they mean the world to me. heartstringz after EPU I was very uncomfortable for about a week, I would recommend at least a good few days off to rest. Im hoping next round is easier for me. Sandra, thanks AF is finally starting to ease, a lot heavier this cycle sorry TMI, and more pain. Bettie, not long now, although its a pain glad u managed to change flights/accom ok at a reasonable price. Hposs, 12 is such a great no, . stc76 good luck for EPU Friday

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (11-09-2013),LoCo  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can never do personals as im always on phone. Will try tomorow:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, Can I please join you all? We are trying to conceive our first and hubby has MFI.
    My last af started 24th aug and I started the pill from that date, my first day of sniffing was yesterday 10th sept and EPU is estimated for first week of October.
    This is our first try at IVF so I am very new to this but excited!!
    Good luck to you all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Annerly. I'm glad there's another first timer on here with me

Good luck with all the EPUs ladies!!

to all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sandra,
    Nice to meet you, just added a signature so seeing if it works on this post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Hi Sandra,
    Nice to meet you, just added a signature so seeing if it works on this post
    Welcome to the thread Annerley wishing you the very best on your journey you will find the ladies on here a godsend to you as you experience the many ups n downs of IVF world...It sure is a rollercoaster ride but all worth it when you get your BFP! and to you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Annerley!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Annerley good luck with your cycle you only need the one and get your BFP!

AFM, had my second scan this morning, was expecting to get the go ahead to trigger tonight, but alas no 1 of my 15mm follies has grown to nearly 17, but then I have one at 16.1 a couple at 15.5 then some at 14 and 13mm. The funny thing is I've gone from 8 decent sized follies to 11 + some more small ones. My nurse said instead of growing bigger I'm growing more!!! So I'm still jabbing, back for another scan on Friday with EPU now more likely for Mon or Tues. I know it's not a bad thing, I'll probably end up with more mature eggs at pickup, and it's just another couple of days, but I just want to . Doesn't help that I hopped on the scales this morning and have put on 2kg since my cycle started - I've never put on that much! DH keeps saying, its just the fluid and I've never had this many follies before, but really can I get a break this cycle at all???

Sorry for the why me rant - I'm an EA by trade and I just hate planning and not having anything go to plan!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Welcome Annerley good luck with your cycle you only need the one and get your BFP!

AFM, had my second scan this morning, was expecting to get the go ahead to trigger tonight, but alas no 1 of my 15mm follies has grown to nearly 17, but then I have one at 16.1 a couple at 15.5 then some at 14 and 13mm. The funny thing is I've gone from 8 decent sized follies to 11 + some more small ones. My nurse said instead of growing bigger I'm growing more!!! So I'm still jabbing, back for another scan on Friday with EPU now more likely for Mon or Tues. I know it's not a bad thing, I'll probably end up with more mature eggs at pickup, and it's just another couple of days, but I just want to . Doesn't help that I hopped on the scales this morning and have put on 2kg since my cycle started - I've never put on that much! DH keeps saying, its just the fluid and I've never had this many follies before, but really can I get a break this cycle at all???

Sorry for the why me rant - I'm an EA by trade and I just hate planning and not having anything go to plan!
    How awesome you have that many follies Chiefsgirlmeans lots more beautiful eggies for you I know the whole waiting, waiting, waiting thing is a bummer! but just think how great it will be when you have lots of embies to chose from and plenty of frosties too!..Fingers crossed things start moving along for you...good luck for EPU

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your signature definitely worked Annerley

I can only imagine how frustrating this is for your Chiefsgirl. An extra couple of days can feel like weeks. As for the extra kgs, don't worry about it! Just put it down to the extra fluid and you know once EPU occurs, it will all be gone.

I'm a PA and completely understand what you mean!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-09-2013)