Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chiefsgirl. It's nice to finally know what type of cycle I'm doing

It sounds like you're on your way Bettie I can imagine it wouldn't have been overly pleasant in the work bathroom. I hope you don't have to change your flights and accommodation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Good Morning, well had my scan this morning, 14 on the left and 9 on the right!

Some are only just 10mm though, lead one was 15mm I think. Started the Orgalutra today, had to take it in the work bathroom which felt a little gross and it does sting a bit, but not as bad as I thought it would.

Trigger will either be on the 12th or the 14th. I've asked if it can be the 12th as that will mean I won't have to change all my flights and accommodation, bit worried with the later date that we'd have issues with footy finals and school holidays snapping up all the flights and accommodation and with so many follicles I think i few slow ones won't be an issue.
    Wow, that's a great number I think I'll just be a day ahead of you, I should be triggering tomorrow night.

I love this part of the cycle, everything is happening and you have something to look forward to - no more needles - oh but yeah, crinone gel and pessaries - hmmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the well wishes.

Bettie, great numbers. Good luck with the EPU.

Heartstringz, I had my EPU yesterday and they got 18 eggs and I am back at work today. I feel quite tender and a bit uncomfortable but it's not too bad. I've always only taken the day of the EPU off. I also take the ET day off but there are no side effects from that. You might be starting to feel a bit yucky from the crinone and/or progesterone by then but the transfer itself is not bad at all and doesn't make you sore.

I just got the call from the nurse and 12 of our eggs have fertilised. Yay! Fingers crossed we get a frosty or 2 this time around!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great numbers Bettie!! and congrats on awesome fertilization hposs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Hposs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay hposs!!! That's a great number! for them to make it so you have a great choice of transfer and some frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to trigger on the 14th so moving flights and accommodation. Thankfully the hotel is only a tiny bit more expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! Loving seeing some action girls, congrats Hposs on so many eggs and great fertilization. Fx for you Bettie and Chiefs girl for a smooth ride to EPU. Baby dust to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, wow this forum had been busy. Megsrama, you did really well with the personals and I agree with your comment.

JB, what do you mean by timelines? As in you tell the clinic your estimates on dates? Oh wow. Hopefully you DH gets the approval. I love holidays!

Loco, congrats on AF. Only 4 weeks to go yay!

Hposs, wow 18 eggs. That's fantastic! 12 eggs fertilised is even better. Fingers crossed!

Becca, I agree it is emotionally draining but hopefully you can still enjoy your birthday. A dinner sounds lovely and you should try to enjoy it.

Megsarama, wow you did really well with the personals. I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. Hopefully in the next 7 days. Come on AF! Hopefully your frostie stay strong. It will be your turn soon x

Heartstringz, from what the other ladies said, it didn't sound too bad. Try to think of the baby to calm you down. Good luck for Friday.

Buns, good luck with your FET on Thursday.

Sorry for those that I missed. Sending lots of baby dust to all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, looks like there's a few of us having EPU around the same time. My EPU is also set for Friday.

Hopefully 3rd time's the charm for us. Is anyone else aiming for a double transfer? We've only been able to do single transfers in the past so I'm hoping for good numbers on Friday so we can do a double.

I hope you are all doing well. Xx