Closed Thread
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, so the nurse rang and my results indicate I haven't ovulated - phew. My LH was 6 and progesterone was 3, no idea what this means I've never had my hormones tested during my cycles.
    Thanks for the support today team, was great having your replies to get me through the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just a quick update to let you know they got 18 eggs at EPU today. Fingers crossed some of them are goodies!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (09-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Megsarama 26 well done you on the personals. I agree with JB and Cheifsgirl you win hands down. That just broke my heart a little bit thinking of those poor babies in prison. My DH often says to me that is the part he finds the hardest is that so many *mongrels* of society can breed, breed, breed when they don't even want children when there are others who would and do give their all to have a baby and have to struggle so hard for it.

Cheifsgirl I hear you on that I too thought I'd be a mummy by 30 but hopefully this year will be our year

Frances good luck this week, I hope your HCG's just sky rocket for you.

Emzy when can you HPT? When is the pregnyl out of your system by?

Well my embryo transfer (accross clinics) has being easy. Actually the embryologist? called me fro QFG last week and said that my embies wil be here on the 3oth of Sep. She has asked for my old clinic to bring them up so it will save me $400 shipping fee. I was so happy with that as already there seems to be that extra level of service and my cycle hasn't begun yet. I see the new FS in a couple of weeks & I am super keen to get more tests done. From there I wil determine if I transfer one or both of my remainign frosties. I have already made an appoitment for March next year to see Wazza thoug in anticipation that my last cycles most likely won't work out and he has a huge waiting time so it was the earliest I could get in to him. I told DH if we aren't pregnant by x'mas I am buying myself a very expensive bottle of red wine for me to drink on the day (2 bottles if I have to share).

Hello to all the other lovely ladies cycling or cycling soonish ATM . xo.
    Sharlee I'm so so glad you are being looked after much better. Praying this is the change that gives you your BFP! I'm pretty sure the pregnyl stays in the system for 7 days so that will be a day before BT so I'll probs just wait xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just checking in & hoping everyone is doing ok today!

As for me, I have to learn to switch my brain off. Now that it's getting closer & the whole thing seems so much more real I'm really starting to freak out. I'm stressing about the injections & whether I'm going to be able to do it without fainting. I'm majorly stressing about the ET as every pap smear I've ever had has been extremely painful & my FS doesn't usually sedate people - he also doesn't like using the smallest speculum cause he reckons he can't see properly. I'm completely freaking out about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi heartstringz, I'm was a bit nervous about giving myself injections, but the FN's at my clinic gave me one to do a test with on myself in my appointment with them. I didn't even feel it, so that reduced my stress heaps. Ask if your nurses can do that with you if you are worried.
    As for the ET I think it hurts less than a papsmear, i didn't get sedated for ET either (I did for EPU thank goodness!) I think the Crinone I was using had "softened things up" sorry TMI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    MrsSG - Where do you go for acupuncture? the lady I was seeing was newly graduated from uni and was pretty inexperienced. I would like someone who is a little more practiced.
    Hiya Megs, I see Andrew at Brunswick Osteo and Acupuncture - have been seeing him since starting TTC (not knowing then it was hubby's sperm that was the problem - no amount of needles in me is going to help that!!) but he is really experienced, very well researched etc. I was really surprised at the different he made to my cycle - no spotting before AF, cycles predictable to the day etc.

Am SO impressed you manage to get through days in your job while doing this... Hats off to you, I don't think I could be half as strong!

Fx for your thaw, go frostie go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    just checking in & hoping everyone is doing ok today!

As for me, I have to learn to switch my brain off. Now that it's getting closer & the whole thing seems so much more real I'm really starting to freak out. I'm stressing about the injections & whether I'm going to be able to do it without fainting. I'm majorly stressing about the ET as every pap smear I've ever had has been extremely painful & my FS doesn't usually sedate people - he also doesn't like using the smallest speculum cause he reckons he can't see properly. I'm completely freaking out about it.
    Hi heartstringzthe injections really are no stress at all, they are surprisingly easy to do. The first one is always the hardest but once you get that one done you'll breeze through the rest as for ET it is slightly uncomfortable but a Pap smear is worse. Good luck with everything all runs smoothly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs... congrats on so many eggs. Party in the petri dish tonight :-))

Heartstrings.... I have no problems with pap smears and two of my transfers were the same - really no different, however I have had one transfer where I'm sure the FS put it in wrong or something. I was straight away in intense pain, and I told him so, thinking he'd pull it out and set it again, but no, he just kept going with the procedure. Thankfully my DH was there with me as I was pretty much fainted with the pain. As soon as the transfer was over and the speculum was out, the pain stopped immediately, but it was so stressful that I wasn't surprised that it ended in a BFN :-( I don't wish that experience on anyone!!

AFM.... wasn't expecting to start my cycle quite so soon, but AF decided to come a week late, so instead of waiting for my next AF as planned, I've seen my FS this afternoon and am starting jabbing Gonal-F tonight!! Then Orgalutran and Leveris from Day 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bettie, I'm sure that is a relief - now try not to stress anymore! Easier said than done, I've been this whole cycle.

Sorry HPOSS, for some reason I thought your apt today was a scan not EPU!! Congrats on a great haul! I'm thinking I'll be doing ok getting 5-6 eggs let alone 18! you get a good fertilisation rate. Will you find out tomorrow?

Heartstringz, the injections really are very easy to do. Sometimes they sting abit, but it fades quickly, and really, in the grand scheme of things, it's a piece of cake if it gives us our bubba. I find it easier to do myself than have my DH do it for me, and think of what you can bribe your child with when they're misbehaving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassyJ View Post
    Hi Everyone,

First off massive to you all.

This is my first cycle and saw my nurse this morning and collected my first lot of medications. Holy moly its so overwhelming!!!

I have never wanted AF to show up so much before! Its so nice to have a bunch of lovely ladies like you all to share my journey with. Like a lot of you the only people who know about this is my mum and best friend we didnt want all of our family and friends knowing.

well heres to a month of many emotions and highs and lows!

xxx
    Welcome CassyJ, what meds are you on? I think with the cross section on here we've probably tried them all!

Good luck for your cycle.