Closed Thread
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone...I'm currently in my TWW. 4DP3DT. Think I,m going to go a little stir crazy tis time as I cant POAS at all..my last shot of pregnyl is tomorrow and I think its supposed to stay in your system for 7 days?? that would take me to the 17th and my BT is the 18th anyway. Has anyone been on Pregnyl and had it come out of your system any earlier??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Morning All, question for the Gonal - f ladies. Had a fair amount of EWM this morning and not due to take Orgalutran until tomorrow night. Anyone else had similar situation?
    I had that the whole time I was on Gonal Bettie, not the nicest of stuff but I suppose its a good sign the drugs are well into your system and doing what they are supposed too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    I had that the whole time I was on Gonal
    Thanks Emzy!
    Ok fingers crossed! I rang the nurses and they sent me a slip to have a BT to make sure (asked the pathology ppl to mark it urgent too), also have a scan tomorrow, hope it's all going to be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Thanks Emzy!
    Ok fingers crossed! I rang the nurses and they sent me a slip to have a BT to make sure (asked the pathology ppl to mark it urgent too), also have a scan tomorrow, hope it's all going to be ok
    Good luck with your tests Bettie everything is on track for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I'm so out of the loop. Internet troubles and night shift this fortnight have made me lose track. I'll read through and catch up now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Becca, yes i've been getting that too, i've only ever been on gonal F so I've got the industrial size box of pantyliners on hand! Helps when I start the crinone gel too!

loco, congrats on AF, yep, it's funny how when you're ttc naturally you never want it to arrive, but when you want to start a cycle you're champing at the bit for it!

HPOSS good luck for your scan today.

emzy, I hear you with the tww, it's never ending. As hard as it is, try and relax. I've never had pregnyl so can't help you there. this is your one

AFM - had my first scan and another blood test today. Best results ever so far on the first scan! I have 3 at 15mm, 2 at 13mm, then 3 ranging from 7-12mm! I go back for another scan on Wednesday and hopefully trigger that night for epu on Saturday! I'm hoping I might get 5 or 6 which is much better than anything before. but most of all, I'm just hoping that one or two are of good quality to get my implanter!

my only bummer in my day was my scanner card not registering me properly at the clinic so we waited around for half an hour before scanning it again and it worked, so we lost our appt time and had to wait for them to fit then the nurse that did the scan was very cold. wouldn't give me any of my previous blood results, said they weren't in the file and she'd give them to me on Wednesday. left me feeling a bit ho-hum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone

Welcome to all the new ladies on this thread. Everyone in here is amazing and incredibly supportive. You've joined a good group!

Minib - I start my lucrin injections on 22 September. I'm super excited that it's now only two weeks ago. I really do hate all the waiting around you seem to do. I just need action!

Heartstringz - It's great that you finally have your dates. It looks like our EPU and ET will be around the same time. It will be nice to have someone to share this with considering it's my first time

Jb2011 - I think it's a really good thing that you are going to go and see someone for a chat. I hope they are good and make you feel very comfortable. It's also so great that you have so much to look forward to in the coming months. Keeping busy is the best remedy.

Hposs - Best of luck with your EPU today! Make sure you let us know how you go

Ivfforbaby - I'm really sorry that you have to put up with you SIL being pregnant. It's so hard when someone gets pregnant that you know isn't the best mother .... Big for you.

MrsSG - Thank you for your lovely comment, you made me smile It's just nice to be able to speak to other women who are going through the same thing. I know what you mean about telling people. I've only told my closest family and friends because I've kept them informed throughout all of this and I know they truly care and want to support me. I haven't told work though because I just don't wan't the gossip ...

If there's anyone else I've missed, I'm really sorry and I am sending to you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey emzy this is the lowdown on pregnyl

If you had an hCG injection (such as Profasi, Pregnyl or Novarel), you should wait 7-14 days after your last injection before the shot is out of your system. If you test too soon, you might get a false positive. Wait 14 days after a 10,000 IU injection, 10 days for a 5,000 IU injection, for 2,500 IU injection 7 days.

hope this helps best of luck girls

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - Best of luck with your EPU. I hope it all works beautifully for you. It sucks about your clinic though. You would think they would be better prepared considering how many women they must see going through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Roll Call

Stim Cycles
    - MrsSG - 1st stim cycle in September- nvandmv - 1st stim cycle in September
    - Rainbow Rain -1st stim cycle in September
    - Sandra13 - 1st stim cycle in Oct - Injections start 22/9 - Estimated EPU 16/10
    - Minib - 1st stim cycle in September
    - Sparklemonkey - 1st stim cycle in Oct
    - Booboo78 - 2nd stim cycle in Sep/Oct
    - Spring Rain - 3rd stim cycle in Sep/Oct
    - Nise35 - stim cycle in Sep/Oct
    - JB2011 - 4th stim cycle in October
    - MGC Bertie - 6th stim cycle in October
    - Heartstringz - IVF-PGD cycle Sept/Oct - Estimated EPU Oct 11th
    - IVFforbaby
    - Nicole77

FET cycle
    - Buns - FET in September
    - Becca85 - FET in September
    - Loolu - FET in October
    - Sharlee32 - FET in October
    - Megsarama26 - FET in Sep/Oct
    - LoCo - FET in October

Currently cycling
    - hposs - 3rd stim cycle - Synarel started 16/8
    - stc76 - 3rd stim cycle - Injections started 26/8
    - Chiefsgirl - 3rd stim cycle - EPU 14/9
    - Jessie87 - 3rd stim cycle

TWW
    - Emzy5

****BFP*****
    - MrsCarlton - Natural BFP in "month off" - fingers crossed for BT!!!!!!
    - Francesthecat -

Unsure
    GabberQueenN83 - ?
    Hi Ladies,

I have updated the roll call please let me know if I need to update anything as I have lost track over the past week...!!

Personals soon

xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-09-2013),francesthecat  (09-09-2013)