Closed Thread
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,

I'm subbing to this thread as I have a bad feeling that I again will be doing another cycle in October.

In the meantime I've got the supplement list that Dr Wazza recomnends to his paitnets. As my acupuncturist is on Mat leave I'm going to find another. I need to get into a good place grieve for the past, so I can move on with a good head space. Dam is going to be so hard.

Good luck ladies with your cycles. I'm going to read through so I can catch up with what's been going on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Francesthecat, I thought you were still in, just waiting for Wednesday?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome francesthecat and gl, I love acupuncture, I go every few weeks now. Relaxes me so much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    . Where do you travel interstate for treatment?
    From Hobart to Melbourne, they can't do PGD in Hobart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cheifsgirl & Booboo,

Yes I'm still in but I don't think my HGG numbers are going to be high enough for beta 3. This is where I started to loose the pregnancy last time. But then my HGG was nice and high. So I might end up with another early miscarriage.
    I the type of person who needs to have a plan, so I've made appt with another clinic and of course my regular FS. Just so I know the options, otherwise ill really freak out and get depressed. I'm also seeing my psychologist next week to deal with the outcome.

Good luck to you both xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    gl with that bettie, how many weeks would u be frances? keeping my for u xo. What r they doing for u to try and stop early miscarriage? Im like u and also need a plan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Chiefsgirl and Hposs xx
    Frances urgh you poor thing, I go to a fab Melb acupuncturist if you want a suggestion... Let me know what area of Melb you are in or feel free to PM me xx
    Wishing everyone a happy and positive week ahead, so many of us waiting, waiting!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Becca, wow 50 days. That must be frustrating. Good to hear it's now down to 33-35 days. I have friends who had acupuncture to regulate their cycle. Never heard feedback about hypno. But hey if it works, that's fantastic. Have you got your af yet?
    Sorry MiniB,I've just seen this post. We were away camping from Friday - Sunday and I'm just trying to catch up now. AF came on Thursday and I'm all booked in for a blood test on CD13 for our FET. I had an amazing weekend away but reality seemed to hit me last night after messaging a couple of friends about coming out for a birthday dinner next week and I got really sad again. I don't want to have yet another birthday without bring pregnant, I feel like we're losing time and things aren't going to plan at all. I wanted to be done having kids by now but now we don't know if it'll even ever happen. I really don't want to celebrate my birthday but I also feel that if I don't at least do dinner, It'll be the start of me really cutting myself off from the people around me and that's not a good thing. This is just so emotionally draining.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All, question for the Gonal - f ladies. Had a fair amount of EWM this morning and not due to take Orgalutran until tomorrow night. Anyone else had similar situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF has finally arrived :thumbup:

Never thought id be this happy with AF

NOW only 4 weeks to go before I can start again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app