Closed Thread
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right MrsSG sad but I am excited to start jabbing, will just be a relief to finally get to that stage again. We have told very few people, only my close family knows, dh told a very close friend and 2 others know who are going through this also. Find it easier that way, I certainly don't need the questions, its hard enough as it is. I know work it would get around so fast so easier to just not say anything as u say. I know it works for some though and they like the extra support. Sorry about your BFN Nicole hope your next one is it for u. Gl for Monday hposs, your nos sound great For some reason I cant seem to go onto the next line when typing a message, any ideas why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Welcome loco and Nicole. Hope everyone else is doing ok. JB sorry again about your cycle but it sounds like you have a good plan.

I'm triggering tonight for EPU monday. Hope my recent holiday and new gym membership have got my eggs in good shape! I had 15 follicles one side and 17 on the other. We'll see!
    Will be thinking about you Monday. Good luck sounds like you ll get quite a few

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a few ppl have moved over to this thread. I've hit the wall today. Feeling really tired. Guess it means my eggies are progressing !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for Monday hposs!

I hear you Bettie, I just had a nap for an hour!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just heard today my sister inlaw is 3 and a half months pregnant feeling down and I'm not happy for her as she doesn't treat her dd right now

So sorry to here jb its so hard with having to wait baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning all, just had a good read through this thread, sorry for those of you that are having a tough time at the moment, I think TTC brings pregnancy and babies to the front of your mind and you just see pregnant people and babies every where you look, I don't think I really noticed it until we started TCC last year. I'm also in an age bracket where lots of people I know are having bubs. I haven't be getting upset about it yet (I'm sure it's going to happen though, especially as my little sister is pregnant), but it dose make me want my own baby even more. I've been knitting all my friends little baby things, figure it's a good way to practice for my own future :P and knitting is a great distraction.

AFM - have woken up today with another head cold (I just got over one that hung around for a month) I'm sure all the drugs haven't helped.
    Also totally freaking out not having a scan until Tuesday, so worried I'm going to ovulate before then and have to cancel this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bettie, you haven't started orgulatran yet have you? That's the suppressor (sorry prop not technical word) you're scheduled to use isn't it?

I started mine on day5 of injections so remember being surprised that you hadn't started. How long are your cycles usually tho? Maybe that's got something to do with it. I'm pretty much 29 days so that cd be why they put me on it earlier than you.

Try not to stress too much though, it's. to good for egg growth!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi Bettie, you haven't started orgulatran yet have you?
    My cycles are normally 28 days

I was due to start the Orgalutran on Friday which would have been day 6, but my follicals were a bit small at Friday mornings scan (all a bit under 10mm), so now I have to stay on the Gonal-f until my scan on Tuesday morning, if things have moved along I will start the Orgalutran. Just freaking out a bit as I'm scared I will ovulate early or something. Also have the stress of having to wait until Tuesday afternoon to know if I need to move flights and hotel accommodation as I have to travel interstate for my treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure the clinic knows what it's doing and you should be fine. Wow, I don't have my first scan till Monday and that will be cd9!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivfforbaby, I know what you mean, you see so many doing the wrong thing. I watched a show the other night, under age and pregnant, this girl says she smokes 10 fags a day to keep her stress levels down, her mum is sitting right next to her, setting a wonderful example of herself, disgusts me!! Bettie feel better from your cold, I started getting one as well, think the change in weather is part of it too. Where do you travel interstate for treatment? I was paranoid last time that I was about to ovulate also, I had so much EWCM - sorry TMI, that I thought I did. Gl for Monday Chiefsgirl

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-09-2013)