Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MrSG and good luck!

JB that is so disappointing. I'm sorry.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs & best wishes to those of you having a tough time right now!

Afm we have dates!!! Start the syneral on 19th September & start injections on 30th September. EPU is 11th October if all goes to plan & ET will be 16th Oct as we have to do a 5 day transfer due to PGD. Seems so much more real now. Excited but getting nervous!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all your support everyone... I saw my FS this morning and starting a down reg cycle in a couple of weeks. When AF shows up I start on the BCP then 2 weeks later have an ovarian scan to check there's no activity then start synarel nose spray and 2 weeks after that have a BT to check I have been successfully down regulated and then start stimming again on 200 menopur. This time around she also allowed me to start melatonin so I am happy about that to try and help with egg quality!! Estimated EPU about 8 weeks from now..... so I think I will just make it into October but TWW in Nov... I am sure a new thread will be up for that in no time!

DH and I are going to get away for a week before October so that will be nice and just what I need then October begins with my best friends hens and wedding, Dads birthday, Grandma's 90th birthday and our 2 yr anniversary so it's a busy month for us so it flys by!!

Have booked in with the psychologist for next Friday so looking forward to talking to her. Suprisingly now that everything is ages away I am back in the land of "having a baby is only a dream" and feel ok about seeing my pregnant friends... very weird how the mind works. I think it has something to do with me being excited about our trip as it gives me something to focus on!

Heartstingz that is very exciting you have dates... is so nice knowing when things are happening isn't it?! I wish you every success with it and for your BFP!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (07-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Looks like im on this thread now to
    My cycle was cancelled as they were worried about me after EPU. Im all healed and well now so am ready for AF more than ever because this will bring ne closer to transfer.
    Were going on a pre transfer holiday to Malaysia so im pretty excited and then its back to wait for my second AF as that's when I can finally transfer.

Did that even make sense. Argh one of those days today.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    nearly there heartstringz, I think I have to start my synarel CD2 from what the nurse said, what cycle day will that be for u starting?. That's great u have lots on Jb will help with the wait, its our 2 yr wedding anniversary also, but next mth. Sorry to hear u had your cycle cancelled LoCo but glad to hear u r doing ok, trip to Malaysia sounds like fun. Have a nice w/e everyone, Im trying to stay positive, I really have my days and today seems to be one of them again, cant help but be so jealous of everyone elses BFP's, just hoping itll be me one day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LoCo, I read along with your story in your other thread - crazy egg haul with all the symptoms to go with it - fx for smooth sailing to your ET! Do you need to do any of the drugs leading up to ET or is it just the progesterone etc after that you need to do? Sorry I'm a newbie at this 😊

Gawd Chiefsgirl hadn't heard the Orgalutran ones sting!! 😳 Will be treating myself to chocolate after those ones then! Funny I wonder if I will need hubby to give me the jabs - I'm fine with injections etc usually but not really that keen to give them to myself! We will see.

JB I have heard good things about melatonin so fx that is your lucky charm this time around, sounds like you have lots of good stuff coming up to distract you and make sure you have some fun. It must be good to have a plan.

Booboo and heartstingz hooray for at least having some dates in the diary - man this IVF stuff tests your patience! Who would ever have thought that you'd look forward to AF and injections!

Hposs have you started jabbing yet?

Minib yes I reckon we'll be doing this one together almost to the day!! Am praying AF is on time for us both.

Sandra I love your posts they are so soothing, you write beautifully!

Not sure how much everyone has told friends family about their IVF but I am now keeping it close to my chest - I got so sick of people's reactions - if I said 'we're excited to be starting' (cause there's been so much waiting!) they say 'don't get your hopes up, you need to be realistic' and if I say 'well the success rates are only about 35% for us' they say 'oh you should be more positive!!' - urgh, can't win!! Best not to say anything! Shame as I am a sharer 😁

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-09-2013),LoCo  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSG View Post
    Gawd Chiefsgirl hadn't heard the Orgalutran ones sting!! 😳 Will be treating myself to chocolate after those ones then! Funny I wonder if I will need hubby to give me the jabs - I'm fine with injections etc usually but not really that keen to give them to myself! We will see.

Not sure how much everyone has told friends family about their IVF but I am now keeping it close to my chest - I got so sick of people's reactions - if I said 'we're excited to be starting' (cause there's been so much waiting!) they say 'don't get your hopes up, you need to be realistic' and if I say 'well the success rates are only about 35% for us' they say 'oh you should be more positive!!' - urgh, can't win!! Best not to say anything! Shame as I am a sharer 😁
    I thought I would need DH to do the jabs for me, but I prefer to do it myself. I think he would be too tentative trying to not hurt me! It stung again tonight, but not for as long, so hopefully it'll get better each time. Or maybe I just had more blood flowing in my belly, I'd not long been home from a rev and abs class (spin for half an hr followed by half hr ab workout!)!!!

I find the hardest thing about telling people we're on a cycle is telling them we got a bfn- we haven't told many people we're cycling again for that reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all looks like I'm in this cycle now after BFN, last week. My period was due on the 2 nd and I'm still waiting. Is that normal? Had a blood test Thursday that said BFN, but need my period to mentally move on. Has this happened to others, normally I'm pretty regular

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSG View Post
    Hi LoCo, I read along with your story in your other thread - crazy egg haul with all the symptoms to go with it - fx for smooth sailing to your ET! Do you need to do any of the drugs leading up to ET or is it just the progesterone etc after that you need to do? Sorry I'm a newbie at this 😊 😁
    Thank you MrsSG

I would not have a clue about drugs leading up to transfer haha and ive done this 6 times before argh I can't remember but thanks for the question as ill be asking on Monday now im curious.

I know once pregnant I dont take anything well I didn't with DD which shocked me as I thought id need some sort of support. Ill keep you posted. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome loco and Nicole. Hope everyone else is doing ok. JB sorry again about your cycle but it sounds like you have a good plan.

I'm triggering tonight for EPU monday. Hope my recent holiday and new gym membership have got my eggs in good shape! I had 15 follicles one side and 17 on the other. We'll see!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (07-09-2013)