Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fingers crossed the upped dose does the trick JB - I start orgalutran tmw, I hope it doesn't do that to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs JB, hopefully the meds does the trick. Fingers crossed you can continue with this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JB, my fingers are crossed for you. I really hope they don't can do your cycle. I'm thinking if you and hoping for the best.

AFM, I'm on CD33. We're off on a 3 day camping trip from Friday morning with my best friend and her partner which will be an extremely welcome distraction from my anxious waiting for AF to show up. Because my cycles are so long and all over the place, I think the FET will be closer to day 21 than 14 when the time finally comes so I guess we're now looking at October. Sometimes I hate my body so much. I've been pretty sad, had a big meltdown again two nights ago because I just want my body to work but its all over the place. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... I have prepared myself for the worst and just trying to look at it like this: I was possibly going to do an elective freeze all cycle this time around anyway and FET would have fallen when I would start stimming again so it's still the same amount of time away and hopefully my new FS learns more about me in this cycle so she can adjust the meds accordingly. I'd rather cancel than fork out all the $$ and have nothing to show for it.

Today I found out an old friends partner suddenly passed away yesterday, they have a little girl who just turned 1, such a tragedy and really puts life into perspective. My problems pail in to insignificance when you here news like this, in all other aspects of my life I am truly lucky and happy... I know my time will come but I just have to be patient and try and appreciate the 'now'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, enjoy the camping. It sounds nice to get the distraction. How long is your cycle normally? It's hard when it's all over the place. Gosh, things are not easy. Even with IVF we still have to wait for AF to start. I'm also waiting for my AF to arrive. Hopefully in 10-13 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so sad about your friend's partner, JB. It does put things to perspective but doesn't make the pain go away.

I don't quite understand all the procedures you mentioned as I'm yet to start. But I just want you to know I'm thinking of you. It's good that you can see the positive still. Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib hope AF shows on time, Im waiting for mine also so I can make the call to start the following cycle. Sorry Jb will keep my that they keep growing and your levels pick up. A getaway sounds nice if things don't go to plan, all of this is so frustrating. hposs gl, your nearly there, hope all goes well Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies can I join? I am currently on day 20. I am on 225 menopur. I have four follicles on the right and 3 on the left. They are a bit behind and all follicles are 12mm apart from one, which is 15mm.

whe said oestrogen is 1.9 so I assume 1900? I don't quite understand if that's good or not? She said she was happy with that level.

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb I know what u mean, it really does put things into perspective, the other month a work friend of ours died suddenly in his early 40s, he and his wife had 2 small children, life is so unfair sometimes and it really makes u think. Becca enjoy the camping trip, that's what we need lots of distractions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb and Booboo so sad about your friends. Things like that definitely put things into perspective.

MiniB, I hope af comes on time for you. I find waiting for af to be one of the hardest parts of this process. Since ttc, my cycles have ranged from 32-56 days but there have been a couple of times I've needed to take provera as I've gone months with no AF! This might sound crazy but back in jan I did a couple of sessions of hypnotherapy and since then, my cycles have been pretty regular at 33-35 days. Its been 9 months but I guess I was so used to being irregular, I'm finding it hard to rely on my body to stay this way and still worry my cycles will go back to the old days of 50+. I think it was the hypnotherapy that changed things as we did focus on fertility and my cycles. It just sounds so odd and I myself sometimes wonder if I'm crazy linking the shortened and more regular cycles to that. I did have endo removed in April but I'd already had 3 of these cycles before then which was absolutely unheard of for my body :-/ whatever it was, I'm glad that my cycles are nowhere near as crazy as before.
    Anyway, the reason I'm on here at 2am is I was awoken with period pain about an hour ago. Woohoo! Can't wait til it's time to call the nurses to find out exactly where we go from here with the FET. It feels like the longest 34 days ever.. DH and I were talking about it last night and he was like "33? It feels like its been 73!" I think he'll be as happy as me that the wait is over.

Welcome Jessie. I have to admit I didn't really educate myself with the hormone levels. Infact, I don't think I ever asked what my estrogen levels were, I just trusted that the nurses would tell me if things weren't on track so I'm not much help with whether you're levels are good but if they're happy with it, it should be fine.