Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JB, must be hard to be a nanny with a pregnant boss too. Like Sandra said 6 months is a long time. I really hope your follicles grow and this is the cycle.

Heartstringz, good to hear things are finally happening for you. Let us know your appointment goes.

Hposs, good to hear you are starting injection.

Sharlee and Buns, welcome. Hopefully you are not here for long.

AFM, it's weird. This is day 15 of my cycle and I had a slight blood discharge. Sorry TMI. It's not full bleed. Just small discharge like the start of my period. My legs are sore but it could be from the gym as my PT smashed my legs this week. So I called the clinic today and spoke to the nurse. She said most likely it's nothing and not a cycle. I just have to wait and sit tight. She said some ladies have slight blood discharge when they ovulate. I wonder if its the laparoscopy? Maybe it did something weird to my body. I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to the sharlee and buns - i have added you to the roll call on page one. hope your journey isn't too long!!

I had a better day on Thursday and then on Friday I was on youtube looking at fertility massage techniques and then started to watch videos of women telling their husbands they were pregnant and a surprise and then couples telling their parents... needless to say I had a long over due cry and was probably exactly what I needed. I then went in to our study (which will become babies room) and had another cry as I can picture where everything will go I started doing the massage techniques and my beautiful dog came in lay next to em and put her head on my tummy... so sweet, it actually made me feel a lot better and I purged my emotions/feelings to her. Made me feel better getting it off my chest and no judgement from her

AFM I had my 2nd BT & scan yesterday follicles at 10-11mm and estrogen at 3000. They lowered my dose to 125 and started orglautran this morning. Back in on Monday for 3rd bt & scan and probably back on Wednesday for a 4th....

How is everyone else going? those who are stimming have you had any scans or bts?

Minib has the discharge gone away? isn't the body strange sometimes? just wish we knew everything that was going on inside and what each thing meant... would make life easier!!'

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb have never used the calcium before, we get better results. Sorry u have had some rough days, animals r beautiful arent they, they seem to know when we need them. We also have a free counselling session, so will prob use it. hposs, how r your jabs going? Sharlee32 gl for your FET and also to you buns, welcome heartstringz I will also be using the synarel this time, that with puregon, will be interesting having to sniff that stuff twice a day. Hope u r all having a nice w/e, Im so eager to get started, waiting on AF so I can make the call to book in for a CD20 ultrasound, will then start on next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, hope you had a wonderful weekend. I started jabbing gonal f and a study drug tonight. I have to go back for a fasting glucose blood test tmw (they forgot to tell me to fast for today) and then my next bt is on Friday. So glad to have started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    had a nice w/e thanks and hope u did too. That's great u have started, gl hope all goes well with your tests this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday to everyone. I hope this week goes really well for you all.

to everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

CD11 for me today - I had my 3rd bt & scan this morning follicles measuring 11-16mm and there is a gazillion of them haha! I've got about 10 on each side at those measurements with 2 x 16mm and 3 x 15mm. Lining was 9.2mm and estrogen 4600 so back on Wednesday for last BT & scan then hopefully trigger Wednesday night and EPU on Friday.

Yay for starting injections chiefsgirl its nice to be doing something isn't it?

Booboo I did synarel on my last cycle and it's easy sniffing twice daily once you get into the routine! Bring on AF so you can get started!!

Thank you for the message Sandra... I too hope this week goes really well for everyone!!!

How's everyone else?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sandra and you too, one day down 4 to go. Had lunch with a pregnant friend today - dont think ill be going in any hurry, she is whinging the whole time about her pregnancy (when she knows we r trying) and sitting there eating french fries (yet again) feel like snapping back at her . That's great Jb, I heard they have to be 1.4 so be mature is that what they said to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining your group
    My husband and I had a bfp after our first attempt in feb and was over the moon but in July we lost our little girl Maddy as I got gastro and was very sick
    I'm sad that I lost her we both are but I think we need to get back on the horse so to say and start again I feel it will help in my healing we are hoping to start in oct we have an embryo in freezing but our Ivf doctor suggested we start it all over again as if I go through all the tablets and things and frosty as we nicknamed him/her doesn't defrost she thinks we might be more disappointed and we don't need that
    I just want to be a mum
    So anyway hi everyone and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo78 - I understand completely. There's a girl here at work that's about five months pregnant (wasn't trying mind you) and all she does is whinge about how much she hates being pregnant and she can't wait "to get this kid out of me" ... I just want to slap her. How about you be grateful for the wonderful gift you've been given because there's a lot of people out here who would kill to be in your position. Needless to say I can't even stand to be around her at the moment. I'm also meeting up with a very pregnant friend tonight and am really worried about what it's going to do to me emotionally. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to turn off, you just can't.

Welcome Ivfforbaby. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. How would you feel about having to go through it all again? It really sucks that you too are on this journey. Big to you.

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday