Closed Thread
Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning ladies,

scan went well follicles still only little measuring at 8-9mm (tonight is day 5 of injections) so still a while to go yet. Lining 7.7mm so getting there! Now just waiting for my blood test and will hear from my nurse later today about next apt and if/when to start the orgalutran.

sitying in the clinic it never ceases to amaze me the amount of women doing IVF and that there are so many similar ages to me. I just wanna talk to everyone and find out their story but I restrain myself so people don't get stuck talk to the crazy sticky beak lady! Haha!

how is everyone doing today? I have updated the roll call
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone!

I'm glad I was able to make some of you feel better. That has made me very happy.

Hposs, I've been taking the Blackmores pregnancy and breast feeding gold as my doctor told me I should. Do you think I should switch to the conceive well gold or are they pretty much the same thing?

Sparkelmoney, I hope that you are okay and whatever is going on isn't causing you too much grief. It's such an important time for you right now.

It's good to see that things are finally starting to happen for some of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having one of those days... my turn today!! Being a nanny is the WORST industry to be in when you're trying to get pregnant... my boss told me today she is 13wks pregnant (which I had already guessed) but still it sucks! It's her 2nd baby and she is 10 years older than me so I am happy for her but I don't think I will be able to continue working for her when bub comes (march) if I am not pregnant by then... last time I was a nanny to a newborn i vowed I would never care for another one again and the next newborn I looked after would be my own. Being a nanny for a newborn & toddler is hard as they want Mum and it makes my job hard as she is around all the time. Anyway... it's 6mths away so we will see what happens in that time.

I think if I was going through IVF and no one around me was having babies it would be so much easier... it is just so hard hearing the news when it's what I want so badly and am working on so hard!! ahhhhhhhhhhh

Got a call back from my nurse and estrogen is 1300. Not starting orgalutran yet, will be in on Friday for another BT and scan. c'mon follicles GROOOOOWWWW!

I am going to book in for a counseling session for ongoing support with my clinic I need to get stuff off my chest and help to deal with everything!
    Last edited by Jb2011; 28-08-2013 at 14:14.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that you're having one of those days JB2011. It's just so unfair that everyone seems to fall so easily when it's such a battle for you. Six months is a long time and anything can happen between now and then. This may be your lucky cycle! I hope your follicles grow beautifully and you get lots of eggs out of them.

I think the counselling sessions they offer are a great idea. There's nothing wrong in asking someone for a bit of help when you feel like you can't cope. It will only benefit you.

I'm sending you a big .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing. This is my third cycle thread As much as I love all the ladies on them I never thought I'd be on so many of them.
    Hoping to do a FET in October. My last two frosties are currently being transferred for Monash to QFG and I have a new appoitment with FS booked for late September We are not sure if we will transfer one or both this time as last time we transferred two and got a flat BFN. I think it will depend on FS dong something different.
    I also just boked the next available appoitment for Wazza for the 19th March 2014...exciting, exciting things ahead. Still it would be even more exciting if we got a BFP before mid next year.
    So I recognise some of the names from other threads, as much as I like seeing you again I am also sorry to see some of you here again . I hope that your all travelling well. I will have a read back and catch up on where your all at cycle wise. Good job on the roll call Jb it helps a lot when there is one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just checking in to see how everyone is going!

JB glad your scan went well! Fingers crossed for good follicle growth from now until EPU! Hope you are ok with the other stuff going on (work etc) it does sound like seeing the counsellor might be beneficial.

Welcome Sharlee, hope it's third time lucky for you

AFM - after the fiasco of Monday (getting stuffed around etc) we finally got told that they are ready for us to get started. Have an appointment on Friday 6th September where FS will prep me for starting the syneral etc. He said I will do syneral & contraceptive pill then move on to injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra, not sure of the difference between the two Blackmores supplements. I'm sure they're similar.

Heartstringz great you're able to get started. Good luck! Strangely enough I quite like the synarel!

JB I know exactly what you mean about hearing others' pregnancy news. It cuts me deeply every time a friend tells me they're pregnant. I have 2 friends who have unintentionally fallen pregnant in the last few months after taking the morning after pill. It is so unfair.

AFM blood test today confirmed I am down regulated so I start injections tomorrow then scan and BT on 6 September.

Good luck everyone! Sorry I am on iPad so can't look back at other posts and respond.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi JB, glad the scan went well, I've asked the q on another thread so no need to respond to that one! Sorry about your job, that would be tough. I haven't seen a friend of mine since she announced she was pregnant with her second ivf bubba, until I get my first bfp I just want to scream why not me!

Hi sharlee! Welcome to this thread!

Hposs, it's so great ur starting injections, nothing like moving on to the next step!

Heartstringz, I'm glad things are moving forward for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, can i join in?

I will have my first FET this september and I am scheduled to have my U/S next wednesday with my doctor.

to all.. looking forward to hear and share stories with you girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the thread Sharlee and Buns!!