Jb2011... I have a cupboard full of supplements ;-)) I take:
- Vitamin D - 3x a week, as I used to have low Vitamin D levels - Australia has the second highest level of Vit D deficiency in the world - surprising with how much sun we have here, but it's because everyone covers up and stays inside
- Calcium - 9x a week - I had to stop taking the proper osteoporosis medicine a couple of years ago when we wanted to get pregnant, so the calcium is used to boost that
- Elevit - 1x daily - I had tried one of those other brands, but really didn't like the aftertaste!
- COQ10 - 1x daily
- Vitamin E - there is some in Elevit, but I'd read somewhere you should take more of this
- Fish Oil - I'm good eating tuna and sardines once a week each, but again read somewhere that this is good for egg quality, so a few more tablets don't hurt
The only thing extra that my FS prescribed last cycle (and I'm using again this cycle) is:
- Testogel - testosterone gel, once a day, that I rub into the back of my hand. My FS doesn't think that there's enough evidence that DHEA works, even though I've asked him a number of times before, so he said he prefers Testogel. One box of it cost $97, but I worked out after a couple of days, that I can get a couple of doses out of each packet, and I just seal the top over and secure it with a hair clip!
I haven't had my FS consult for this next cycle yet, but I'm thinking it will be pretty similar as to my last cycle, since that was my best result yet (well, best in numbers and fert rate - haven't had a BFP yet, that will be the best when that comes!!) And yes, will ask about a double transfer, and just see what he says.
Good luck, you're underway :-))