+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newie IVF Advice Injections start tomorrow

Hi there,
    I'm new to BH and DH and I are about to start our IVF journey tomorrow. I'm 37 and DH is 36.. We have been TTC for 18 months. I have mild endo removed in March and a low AMH of 4.8. I start Gonal F injections tomorrow.. Ahhhh.... (not a fan of needles) I believe I'm on the highest dose of 450? Anybody able to offer any advice or in a similar situation? I cut out caffiene and alcohol 3 months ago.. Taking elevit and co q10 vitamins.. We still can't believe we are doing IVF.. You never think this would happen but we will try anything to have our own little miracle

Baby dust to us all.. Lets hope for BFP'S soon..

JJ )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck JJ!! It's certainly an emotional roller coaster and I hope you're not on it for very long with beginners luck Good luck with your 1st injections they don't hurt at all (well at least they didn't for me!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with starting your journey. Just take it day by day and stay really calm & positive. The injections don't hurt & after a few days you won't even think about doing them. Lets hope you only need to do one cycle 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies.. 1st injection done!!! Phew! Thanks to my DH There's no way I could have done it myself.. Had a bit of a meltdown and lots of tears before hand (lol) and would you believe I didn't even feel it going in! Yay!! That's such a relief!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news! Congratulations

Let's hope your 1st cycle is a success!! keep us posted on how you go. Have you joined a month cycle thread? There's one for August/September and it's great to keep in touch and ask questions with other people going through the same thing as you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

No I haven't yet, i'm still trying to work this all out.. Lol

Thanks, I will definitely join that thread. I don't know anybody personally going through IVF.. So will be great to discuss with others our journey..

Wishing you all the best and may our little miracles be around the corner xx