Closed Thread
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A lot of stuff I read said u can o in the middle of your surge which is why u shouldn't keep testing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    A lot of stuff I read said u can o in the middle of your surge which is why u shouldn't keep testing lol
    Yeah i def think i will go buy another brand this arvo and try again. I'm just scared if i stop testing then ill miss the egg! If i had stopped at my first positive and I O'd today i would probably have miss it plus its interesting to see what your body is doing. I don't temp - I have three jobs so my hours are all over the place especially on the weekends as I don't get up at the same time everyday so not sure it would really work for me. Do you have any idea what day you O'd within all the positives?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea unfortunately. Didnt temp and no real symptoms. I did have some cramps but not in usual spots so thought maybe wind.

I think I'll find it tricky to temp as well, as my sleep pattern is all over the place with a 2.5 yr old to contend with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was scared of missing the egg too, but in the end my DH and I were too tired to BD anymore than we did. It really became a chore FX it worked. My DD wakes up so early so we really only have night time during week to DTD.

i try to console myself my DD was conceived when we only DTD once about 4 days prior to O.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to silveryblue For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    I was scared of missing the egg too, but in the end my DH and I were too tired to BD anymore than we did. It really became a chore FX it worked. My DD wakes up so early so we really only have night time during week to DTD.

i try to console myself my DD was conceived when we only DTD once about 4 days prior to O.

FX for you!!, i know what u mean about it becoming a chore - its been great but am looking forward to a break lol. Hubby called me as he going to the shops and asked if i needed anything. He laugh and said "he'd buy me my pee sticks" Not 100% confident he will come home with the right thing though - prob come home with pregnancy tests knowing my luck lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    I am out for the month spotting/AF has arrived so off I skip into cycle 11.... This is getting rather depressing
    I feel your pain, Laurs. I am cd3 of cycle 11 also. Starting to lose hope and save for a FS, thinking that's the next step. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is anybody due to test soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    I feel your pain, Laurs. I am cd3 of cycle 11 also. Starting to lose hope and save for a FS, thinking that's the next step. Good luck!
    I had my first FS appointment last week Grince.

Despite me temping and using OPK's as well as fertility friend app he tried to tell me that as I have a 28 day cycle there is no way I can be O'ing on CD15-CD17 like all these things tell me I am. He said its just not possible and too late in the cycle - he didn't seem to consider I might just have a short LP problem... So I am booked in to do a tracking cycle and I guess we will soon see which one of us is right re ovulation days.... He also thinks I may have endo so am booked in for a laparoscopy in November.... Would love to get a BFP before then.

Good luck to you with your TTC efforts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Jessi, not sure if your Dr mentioned it or not, but try to keep massaging it (or get dh to help ) this should help to break it down.
    I had a few of these when I was younger & they were fine after a while. Hopefully you'll be the same
    Thank you for the tip! No he didn't mention that but ill definitely give it a go. It's scary feeling a lump and I really want it gone. Hopefully that's all it is and it will go away 😊

In regards to the Friday the 13th thing my hubby was born on one 😄 so it's a lucky number for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have we had any BFP's this month??
    I'm felling a bit off, could be my imagination who knows.. I'm on cycle day 25 of a 29-32 day cycle. Due to test on the 11th.think I O'd about day 16-18,
    Is it too early to test ???