Closed Thread
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1111
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by positivelybek View Post
    Thanks lovelies.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Af arrived yesterday so I am off to the October testing thread. I'll be testing in New York on our honeymoon! Hopefully its lucky month for us!

    In other news the wedding has happened! I am a MRS!

    Goodluck for the rest of the month ladies.
    congrats!!!! And good luck for oct, how awesome would a BFP in New York be!?

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Af arrived yesterday so I am off to the October testing thread. I'll be testing in New York on our honeymoon! Hopefully its lucky month for us!

    In other news the wedding has happened! I am a MRS!

    Goodluck for the rest of the month ladies.
    Poo on AF arriving but yay for being a Mrs!! Congrats and enjoy NYC - mine and DH's fave city!

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    Thank you

    How are you feeling?
    Really positive considering! The weather here is gorgeous and my bleeding has just about stopped. This mornings HPT was *almost* negative so hopefully ill ovulate in the next week or so. I'm keen to ttc again

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    bump2bubba  (03-09-2013)

  5. #904
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Really positive considering! The weather here is gorgeous and my bleeding has just about stopped. This mornings HPT was *almost* negative so hopefully ill ovulate in the next week or so. I'm keen to ttc again
    You should be really proud of yourself and how you have handled everything. I really admire your strength I genuinely have everything crossed for you

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

    bump2bubba  (03-09-2013)

  7. #905
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    You should be really proud of yourself and how you have handled everything. I really admire your strength I genuinely have everything crossed for you
    Thank you, that means a lot to me x

  8. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Af arrived yesterday so I am off to the October testing thread. I'll be testing in New York on our honeymoon! Hopefully its lucky month for us!

    In other news the wedding has happened! I am a MRS!

    Goodluck for the rest of the month ladies.
    Congrats on becoming a Mrs!!! Sorry about AF though, but fx for a honeymoon baby!

    Sorry about AF arriving Laurs. It sucks. AF arrived for me too this morning. Stupid bish that she is!

    Good luck babyblu! You are handling everything very well x

    I got my ultrasound results back about my breast lump and its all fine! No cyst at all, just a fibrous growth. Have to monitor it for now and if it doesn't start to go away in three months or gets bigger then will have another ultrasound done and maybe tests. Fx it starts to go away though 😊

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (03-09-2013),Pumpkin1106  (03-09-2013)

  10. #907
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Congrats on becoming a Mrs!!! Sorry about AF though, but fx for a honeymoon baby!

    Sorry about AF arriving Laurs. It sucks. AF arrived for me too this morning. Stupid bish that she is!

    Good luck babyblu! You are handling everything very well x

    I got my ultrasound results back about my breast lump and its all fine! No cyst at all, just a fibrous growth. Have to monitor it for now and if it doesn't start to go away in three months or gets bigger then will have another ultrasound done and maybe tests. Fx it starts to go away though 😊
    Good news Jessi! You must be relieved to hear

  11. #908
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Good news Jessi! You must be relieved to hear
    Thanks hun 😊 yes extremely relieved! Such a scary thing and really scared hubby. Making us want our bub even more now

  12. #909
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be testing Friday 13th . Pls add me to the list

  13. #910
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    Ill be testing in 3 days yay... No signs so not sure what to think!


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
henry and grace
Summer Cool. We are the only brand in the world to use ultrafine Merino wool to produce the finest, softest & most luxurious garments whilst keeping mum and bub cool and dry. Wear them multiple times before machine washing-hard to believe, but true.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!