Closed Thread
Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have crosshairs!!! 3DPO yay I will be testing right befor dh's birthday if the witch doesn't arrive before that so FX!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (04-09-2013),bump2bubba  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a great birthday present that would be FX!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    10dpo this morning and BFN. Temp drop and feel like AF is on the way.... Looks like I will be on to cycle 11
    Me too but 12dpo. TTC sucks giant balls!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Me too but 12dpo. TTC sucks giant balls!!!
    You are so right!! Was thinking this morning whilst getting ready for work I am just so over the whole thing! I have had 4 pregnancy announcements in the last month from friends. Just want to stomp my feet and ask when it will be my turn!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    You are so right!! Was thinking this morning whilst getting ready for work I am just so over the whole thing! I have had 4 pregnancy announcements in the last month from friends. Just want to stomp my feet and ask when it will be my turn!!
    Me too! Between work and friends its a baby boom!!! I'm just glad I at least have some holidays comin up but will O when I'm away so will need to jab myself eeek!!! I'm holding on to some hope of a late BFP but I dont like my chances. It's just becoming more exhausting the closer we get to a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to all the ladies that got BFN - but it not over yet so try not to let it get you down.

Arghhh i think my body is having trouble 'O' fourth day of positive OPKs (although yesterdays was the strongest positive i had) and still mild cramping which i get around 'O' time. Just hurry up and pop egg so i can start the TWW

Feeling really happy and confident this month. Hubby has been AMAZING. Put in sooo much effort this month. Hasn't complained or said no once and stuck to BD every 36-48 hours since AF finished even though i keep telling him I'm 'O' today and then again the next day and then the next cause of all of the OPK. I just feel extra specially close to him at the moment and its a wonderful feeling as I was starting to feel like it was only me worrying about it and only one getting upset each month when AF arrived so after out chat hes just being a saint. Even offered to go get a SA done if this cycle fails. And how can we not be happy with such beautiful weather in Melbourne!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    I'm sorry to all the ladies that got BFN - but it not over yet so try not to let it get you down.

Arghhh i think my body is having trouble 'O' fourth day of positive OPKs (although yesterdays was the strongest positive i had) and still mild cramping which i get around 'O' time. Just hurry up and pop egg so i can start the TWW

Feeling really happy and confident this month. Hubby has been AMAZING. Put in sooo much effort this month. Hasn't complained or said no once and stuck to BD every 36-48 hours since AF finished even though i keep telling him I'm 'O' today and then again the next day and then the next cause of all of the OPK. I just feel extra specially close to him at the moment and its a wonderful feeling as I was starting to feel like it was only me worrying about it and only one getting upset each month when AF arrived so after out chat hes just being a saint. Even offered to go get a SA done if this cycle fails. And how can we not be happy with such beautiful weather in Melbourne!
    Good luck

It's beautiful outside!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post

He sounds like a great support to have. Keep up the positive attitude and keep smiling! The weather is gorgeous here x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    He sounds like a great support to have. Keep up the positive attitude and keep smiling! The weather is gorgeous here x
    Thank you

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived yesterday so I am off to the October testing thread. I'll be testing in New York on our honeymoon! Hopefully its lucky month for us!

In other news the wedding has happened! I am a MRS!

Goodluck for the rest of the month ladies.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sprinkelle For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (04-09-2013)