Closed Thread
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    So sorry to hear about your early mc. I hate the term chemical pregnancy as well! I've had an early miscarriage too and it's horrible 😞. I didn't get to the bloods part though, that would be much worse. Hopefully this will be your sticky month x
    Thanks Jessi! I'm doing fine though. Would have been a lot worse had I been further along. FC for all of us

Is anyone taking Vitex? I bought some but am trying to figure out what's the best way to take it - from CD1? After AF? When do you stop? Finding lots of conflicting info googling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Thanks Jessi! I'm doing fine though. Would have been a lot worse had I been further along. FC for all of us

Is anyone taking Vitex? I bought some but am trying to figure out what's the best way to take it - from CD1? After AF? When do you stop? Finding lots of conflicting info googling.
    I take vitex! I take it all the way through my cycle, however lots of people take it from cd1 to ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi august girls,Can I put down to test for 27th.Should be 10dpo by then.i'm focussing on increasing ewm this month-my next little problem to solve. Im got until January to get cracking in the uterus dept-if no joy by then i'll look into it medically. I'm already aware of an amh of 5 so I started with royal jelly 4 months ago.Im going to exhaust the natural options before I opt for the serious baby making help.Im looking at vitex,green tea and or robutussin to see if I can solve the ewm issue.Anyways...best of luck everyone,enjoy the bd.Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing so I can quietly stalk I'm CD12 & hoping for success in August, although o could be as late as 17 August, which would give me a test date of 3 Sep (17 dpo, 1 day after AF would be due). I will never ever test early again!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I take vitex! I take it all the way through my cycle, however lots of people take it from cd1 to ovulation.
    How do you find it Becca? Has it helped? I want to take it to help lengthen my cycle (currently 23 days) and make sure all my hormones are balanced as I have a suspicion that I may have low progesterone maybe?

I'm CD4 today but was going to wait to next cycle to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    How do you find it Becca? Has it helped? I want to take it to help lengthen my cycle (currently 23 days) and make sure all my hormones are balanced as I have a suspicion that I may have low progesterone maybe?

I'm CD4 today but was going to wait to next cycle to start.
    It apparently can take a few months to kick in. I haven't been ovulating at all. Only in the last week and a half my temps have stabilised. Hoping to start a new cycle soon. I'm at cd33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa21 View Post
    Hope all goes well with the surgery Tiffanyandco!
    Good luck with TTC Nomie FX september is your month.
    I have never used the lubricants. Is the maybe baby and preseed more sperm friendly than other lubes?
    CD 13 here no signs of O yet. I think DH is trying to make the most of BD'ing this month as the last 2 times we got pregnant first cycle. it happens this time too.
    Hey Lisa, I've never used the lubes before either - apparently preseed and maybebaby are meant to mimic natural ewcm in that they don't kill spermies and help them along. I've only been charting my cm from this cycle and haven't spotted any ewcm (I'm hoping I did have some but just didn't see it!), so was thinking when we start ttc again shortly it might help. Have only heard mostly positive things about both brands.....,not sure where I can buy them though might have to look online.....?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Lisa21  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiffany how did your surgery go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey Lisa, I've never used the lubes before either - apparently preseed and maybebaby are meant to mimic natural ewcm in that they don't kill spermies and help them along. I've only been charting my cm from this cycle and haven't spotted any ewcm (I'm hoping I did have some but just didn't see it!), so was thinking when we start ttc again shortly it might help. Have only heard mostly positive things about both brands.....,not sure where I can buy them though might have to look online.....?
    I've found pre seed is great - I bought it online from lullaby conceptions you only need a little and definitely feels a lot more natural than pjur which I used to have. Good luck!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

Lisa21  (09-08-2013),littleduck  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    September is getting very close!