Closed Thread
Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    CD5 today and still lightly bleeding from the mc. I took a HPT and there is still a faint line there, so there's still some hCG floating around. As soon as the bleeding stops I'll start OPKing immediately and doing my charts. Last cycle I ovulated early and because of the mc I don't know when or if I'll ovulate. The longest wait I find is the waiting to ovulate. I don't mind being in a TWW at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having my prog. Tested at the 1week mark so that kinds breaks it up for me

but, Yes agreed babyblu, it was a long wait to start again after my mc. Just about to ovulate now yay!! I have to trigger tonight though doesn't look like in going to surge on my own :/ ah well.

Let the BDing commence!! Whoop!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Isn't it horrible! TWW is soooo long!
    Yup - wish there was another way we could find out straight away...

Promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot but that's out the window - grocery shopping with DH and smelled strawberries just before walking into the store - low and behold a massive strawberry display - and I immediately thought 'ooh increased sense of smell' - HA! At 4dpo I'm definitely grasping at straws

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    I've been not in here for a bit, had hernia repair surgery and went away with the family and now in hospital with my 3 year old getting his tonsils out.
    Is there an updated list of how September testing is going?
    Sorry I can't find it lol
    Everything is updated unless ive missed someone? You cant see colours on the app. The list is the first post

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

mumzy1976  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    CD5 today and still lightly bleeding from the mc. I took a HPT and there is still a faint line there, so there's still some hCG floating around. As soon as the bleeding stops I'll start OPKing immediately and doing my charts. Last cycle I ovulated early and because of the mc I don't know when or if I'll ovulate. The longest wait I find is the waiting to ovulate. I don't mind being in a TWW at all
    Is there any way you can have bloods done to measure the fall of your hcg? Some time passed after the bleeding stopped from my mc where I still had hcg in my system - had bi weekly tests done until it was at a "negative".......so even though I didn't know exactly what my body was doing had a slightly better idea of what was going on. Hope time passes quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Everything is updated unless ive missed someone? You cant see colours on the app. The list is the first post

Tiffany can you change my test date to the 14th Sept? Thanks girl, hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Could you please put me down for the 13th? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiffany when your feeling better can you update me to 16th, unexpected early positive OPK, seems my body has decided to change since my m/c.. FX that's a good sign seeing as a had a short LP before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tiffany - can you please put me to test in 28th. Am cd1 today (so can technically be colored for AF) but have short cycle so will have a second shot this month. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ahhhh thanks :-)