Closed Thread
Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Congratulations early BFP'ers. I'm 10dpo tomorrow. SO hoping for a Father's Day BFP!
    Fx for you!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 5 here today, not certain of a test date just yet as my o day seems to change slightly each month from 14 to 18 so will wait and see. Brought a pack of 100 opk's off eBay so will be opk- ing a lot and hubby is DIDO for work so need to time a little trip out to his work if I start getting a pos opk. Congrats to all you ladies with BFPs so far. Anyone else here on vitex ? I started taking this month will see how we go.

Me 💑 Him
    👱👶 2 cheeky boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for this month - countdown to testing is on... 6 more days )

I felt preg last month - this month nothing no twinges no heavy boobs nothing so that's not really hopeful lol fx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bump2bubba For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Fx for this month - countdown to testing is on... 6 more days )

I felt preg last month - this month nothing no twinges no heavy boobs nothing so that's not really hopeful lol fx

good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN this morning at 11/12dpo. The witch should arrive in a day or two so see what happens. Wasn't expecting much today because of not being able to BD much but still feeling disappointed and scared of reaching that one year mark. Two more cycles till then so fx I won't need to see an FS.

Last night I felt a lump in one of my breasts. I'm freaking out a bit. Going to ring the doctor today and see if I can get in and get it checked. I know they can get lumpy before AF and during but this is a really tender lump and I've never felt one like it before. Trying to stay calm. DH won't let me wait till tomorrow and even cancelled our boat trip today because he wants to have it checked. Really hope it's just hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Last night I felt a lump in one of my breasts. I'm freaking out a bit. Going to ring the doctor today and see if I can get in and get it checked. I know they can get lumpy before AF and during but this is a really tender lump and I've never felt one like it before. Trying to stay calm. DH won't let me wait till tomorrow and even cancelled our boat trip today because he wants to have it checked. Really hope it's just hormones
    I know it's hard not to panic, but I just wanted to reassure you that the vast majority of bad lumps are not painful. Def see your GP though and I hope all is ok.
    And hopefully a BFP in the next few days too!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peebs For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebs View Post
    I know it's hard not to panic, but I just wanted to reassure you that the vast majority of bad lumps are not painful. Def see your GP though and I hope all is ok.
    And hopefully a BFP in the next few days too!!
    Thank you. It was weird. I had sore bbs all yesterday which I was thinking yey maybe a pg symptom because I usually only get sore nipples(and they have been less sensitive). So last night I was just feeling them in the spot that was quite tender and then noticed the lump. If I can't get in today (they are only opened for a couple of hrs today) ill book for tomorrow. Wish I could calm down but just feel so weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN this morning at 10dpo so no Father's Day surprise for DH :-(
    Temp rose again though after its little dip yesterday so I'm hoping its just too early. Ill test again on Tuesday. Good luck everyone else testing

JessiW I hope you're ok. I've had a lump before and it turned out to be nothing. I hope its like that for you too. They'll probably send you for an ultrasound as you're a little young (assuming under 40's) for a mammogram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketbaby View Post
    CD 5 here today, not certain of a test date just yet as my o day seems to change slightly each month from 14 to 18 so will wait and see. Brought a pack of 100 opk's off eBay so will be opk- ing a lot and hubby is DIDO for work so need to time a little trip out to his work if I start getting a pos opk. Congrats to all you ladies with BFPs so far. Anyone else here on vitex ? I started taking this month will see how we go.

Me 💑 Him
    👱👶 2 cheeky boys
    I was taking it but have recently stopped. If you have average cycles then I wouldn't recommend it as it can mess them up a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    BFN this morning at 10dpo so no Father's Day surprise for DH :-(
    Temp rose again though after its little dip yesterday so I'm hoping its just too early. Ill test again on Tuesday. Good luck everyone else testing

JessiW I hope you're ok. I've had a lump before and it turned out to be nothing. I hope its like that for you too. They'll probably send you for an ultrasound as you're a little young (assuming under 40's) for a mammogram.
    Thanks bec, yes only 27 so hoping its nothing. Will feel better once its tested. Still can't get through to my docs so probably won't get in till tomorrow to get a referral for an ultrasound. Really wish it was a different kind of ultrasound but ah well.